AGM

Barb

Club Member
Hi All
Some of you may be wondering what happened at our AGM. There were 5 of us in attendance, me, Trev, Gav, Bob and Di, non of us wanted to be rep so it was a short meeting, Bob suggested an ad hoc meet at Blackbush Airfield on a Wednesday morning as it's another well known gathering place for bikers.
As our AGM was held within the time scale we are not a dormant region, however; the committee require a person to be point of contact, I believe Allison has taken the initiative and has posted the next region meet for Wednesday evening 6th Sept, see her post for details. I wish her well in keeping the region going.
Barb

Thanks for this Update Barb, just to let you know that both Glenn and I wish the Region all the best. If anyone wishes to contact me for any guidance etc please feel free to do so cheers

Yes Alison is my point of contact and I have put a stuck post re the meeting and placed it recurring on the calendar and the meeting is now in the Regional Meetings section with a photo of the pub where they will meet, Hopefully Alison and David will get a good response on 6th Sept.
Look out for them on their trikes.

Hi all thank you Alison for taking the Pont of contact, some of you are aware of my recent hip opp which is not healing like the right hip and the fracture in my spine were my Harrington rod is fused plus the lower disc's are getting worse by the day, not to mention the bloody arthritis in my right hand, and to top it off they stopped my pip money so am struggling to servive. I did try and head over on the Wed meet but only managed 10mins before I had to turn back, hopefully I'll be sorted in a month or two lol.. L&R and Ride Safe people

Sorry to hear that Fred… sounds like you’re having a rough ride at the mo. Hopefully things will calm down with your hip real soon and you can get back out on the bike. The first Wednesday meeting is on 6th September - would be great to see you if you can make it. Take care. A

Wow Fred that all sounds so painful, hopefully you can get it under control soon
Best wishes Barb

Last edited:
Back