Altmann ignition

billytwobags

Club Member
Hi folks
Hopefully someone can answer this question. I've got most of my bits to change my dyna streetbob 2010 from EFI to a carb . I will be using an Altmann ignition. When I do the conversion will the sidestand switch and clutch switch still work . I hope they will not as I want to get rid of most of the stuff I don't need . Cheers Keith

Cheers John I was thinking them switches must cut the ignition but as I would be using an Altmann ignition they would not work, that's my logic .

I have the Altmann. When fitting it allows you to strip out a lot of wire from the harness and get rid of most sensors so I can only imagine you can get rid of those as well.

I had an Altmann on my 2005 Twin Cam Heritage, Mikuni HS 42 Carb.
Alex at Fast Lane helped me no end.
Give him a call....

Brilliant piece of kit...............
Converted my 05 Springer classic from Delphi to SuperE and ditched a shed load of wiring, ECM.
I Luv old school simplicity, no electronic speedo or fuel guage and no fafing around with tuning boxes, just a hand full of jets.
I would however recommend using appropriate wiring diagrams to double check what your removing if your going to do some serious pruning , my cable looms were reduced by half.
Best of luck mate..........

Back