Another AGM thread...

Rocinante

Harleyquin Editor
Hi all, sorry to bother you again...
With 10 or so days to go, we still need somebody to put their head above the parapet and say that they will stand for rep...
Scott Walton had put himself forward, but has now withdrawn as he doesn't feel that he can do the job justice alongside other commitments. Fair play to him, if it isn't right for you, you can't take it on...
However, there are another 35 of you out there, and it would be a shame to have to declare the region dormant on account of nobody being willing to do a bit of delegating and cajoling...
So please, ask not what your club can do for you, but what you can do for your club; if not as rep, could you organise a ride out, a breakfast meet, a trip to a bike event; or maybe put together a few notes for the 'quin, or look after funds or products in order to support a new rep??
Anyway, it's your region, and it's your opportunity to make what you want of it...
Thanks for listening...
Chalky
Reps Liaison, mbr 11278

Thank you for your offers but the "usual suspects" who have been the main stay of this region for more years than I care to remember are still alive and kicking.
After eighteen years as Rep I thought some one else should take the helm with some fresh ideas. Us old UN's will still be at the AGM, meets and rallies.

Thank you for your offers but the "usual suspects" who have been the main stay of this region for more years than I care to remember are still alive and kicking.
After eighteen years as Rep I thought some one else should take the helm with some fresh ideas. Us old UN's will still be at the AGM, meets and rallies.
You know where we are if the region changes its mind and decides it does want to take us up on the offer and partake in some joint regional rides and meets.

Back