Anyone know this bike.

Re: Anyone know this bike.

It belonged to the late Mr. Shakeshaft (RIP thread above) from 1979-2010 and I recently bought it off the guy who aquired it after Johns death.
Its got low miles but has a lot of rust/blistering of chrome etc. from being stood.
Did you get to see it Chaz?

Last edited:

Apologies for blundering in with this at such a sensitive time, I had no idea at time of OP.
RIP Jon and condolences to his family.

Chaz.

Apologies for blundering in with this at such a sensitive time, I had no idea at time of OP.
RIP Jon and condolences to his family.

Chaz.

Chaz Jon passed away in July 2008 don't feel bad mate.....I hope you were the successful bidder and the bike is still in our club?

No I didn't Martin but hope to at SFUK3 :wink:.

Chaz.
'Hope to get to a few do's Chaz. Hopefully the bike will perform ok. Shes been neglected the past few years but is all there and this is the third 75 FLH. I owned!:) Still got my first 75, (bought in 82) which is in a million bits at the mo in my room and I am in the process of doing up.
Sporadic employment and not having a garage of my own to work on bike messes things up:frown:.

Chaz Jon passed away in July 2008 don't feel bad mate.....I hope you were the successful bidder and the bike is still in our club?
BaZa, I bought the bike and I also just rejoined the club ('was member for a couple of years in the early 80's). So you can say the bike is still in the club!:p

Back