Anyone out this Sunday

K

KevWhelan

Anyone up for a ride this Sunday, anywhere but Sherburn caff. (might as well go to work,as go to the caff).

Kev.

Re: Anyone out this Sunday

Kev,

I heard a little whisper that you had a new hobby now,cruising on canal barges :eek: :D :D

Big_johnSpain ;)

Dead right John, and what a fantastic weekend we had. Even had a bird chasing me. (no doubt 12 will post the picture).

Kev ( the Captain).

Now known as 'Captain KevMan'....:D

With Captain Kev at the stern we over took two narrow boats in succession on the wrong side of the canal on a blind corner doing almost 6mph...:)

It was supposed to be a ploy to reach a series of locks before the other boats, avoiding being caught at the back of a canal boat gridlock.

The real truth was, Captain Kev was desperate to get back and find the adoring bird that took a shine to him a couple of days earlier.

Kev's had many Birthdays this year and last, but that morning he thought they had all come at once...:D

It's a long time since Kevs been chased down a river bank by a large attractive bird trying to grab his arse...:eek: :D :D

Hedgehog...

Ahoy there Captain Kev :D

Where have you got in mind for a ride destination :confused:

We might be looking for a ride somewhere. I'll ask the troops what they're up to :D

Kendo :D

As long as it doesn't entail opening & closing locks :D

Kev_Whelan said:
Dead right John, and what a fantastic weekend we had. Even had a bird chasing me. (no doubt 12 will post the picture).

Kev ( the Captain).

Captain,

Do you really think I'd stoop so low as post that pic?

What you do with birds by the side of the canal should remain a secret (although I do have one of a swan biting your arse........ oh, and quite a few of you steering.) ;)

I'll ask 'er indoors (avast behind) what she's got planned - then I'll do as I like anyway.:D

.... but can we go faster than 4 mph?

Andy

12_String said:
Captain,

Do you really think I'd stoop so low as post that pic?

What you do with birds by the side of the canal should remain a secret (although I do have one of a swan biting your arse........ oh, and quite a few of you steering.) ;)

I'll ask 'er indoors (avast behind) what she's got planned - then I'll do as I like anyway.:D

.... but can we go faster than 4 mph?

Andy

No Drag Strips for this motor then :rolleyes:

Big_johnSpain ;)

Will be at the petrol station next to Burger King at Horsforth ring road, between 10.15 & 10.30 am. possible destination, Whitby.

Kev.

a few of us from region 11 are heading to Skegness tomorrow, if anyone is intersted in meeting up for a ride, either tomorrow or any other weekend let us know

Had a great ride out to Penrith - nice and sunny ride back, not like last year :cool:

Shaun and I flew the flag for the Yorkshire Region ;)

Back