Anyone out this weekend.

K

KevWhelan

Is anyone playing out this weekend, i heard Saturday may be the best day but i'm easy.

Kev.

Re: Anyone out this weekend.

Kev,

I'm up for it...

Could do with borrowing a lid for my 9 year old, she's desperate to get a ride on the bike.....

Either way, either day, gimme a shout.

H.

Some of us are meeting at squires at 10.30-11.00 on sunday with a view to a spin.
Natra

Sorry Guys, on call out all Easter Weekend :mad: ...can't make plans till around 12.00 ish, then i can call it a day.

Catch up with you all very soon. ;)

Moby.

Natrasleep said:
Some of us are meeting at squires at 10.30-11.00 on sunday with a view to a spin.
Natra

That sounds like the start of a plans - any idea where or how long? I may even put a back seat on and bring Holly out.

Lunch at Masham anyone ? we'll be at the Hunters at 10am for 10-30 take off if anyone fancies tagging along .

Groundhog.

Hedgehog said:
Kev,

I'm up for it...

Could do with borrowing a lid for my 9 year old, she's desperate to get a ride on the bike.....

Either way, either day, gimme a shout.

H.

Hey Hedgehog
I have a brand new full face somewhere around the house (kids size) you can have if ya want it, i'll dig it out... done that, FM, size 6.5/8, in white with blue an red striping

Last edited:

12_String said:
That sounds like the start of a plans - any idea where or how long? I may even put a back seat on and bring Holly out.

So far its Me , Maggar, Kendo, FBB, and Chip, general consensus seems to be meet up at squires, a possible visit to Doncaster, other wise a little ride around to wherever people fancy, and a pub somewhere

Natrasleep said:
Natra

Will see you there then :D

Olga x

A few of us meeting at the Shell petrol station (Horsforth) next to the Burger King at 9.30 (anyone welcome to tag on) to ride over to Sherburn to meet others.

Kev.

If the Heritage battery will take a charge, I'll be there with Holly.

Back