Anyone using imageshack?

T

trickytree

My account has gone from imageshack....skypath too....they have no record of my email address and all my photos have gone.
anyone else use imageshack, how are things?

Re: Anyone using imageshack?

I think image shack have had a new site and started a fresh, which would explain not being able to log in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this email Paul

Please send all broken and missing image link requests to is-support@imageshack.net so that we can attempt to restore your images.

Please note that we automatically save three copies of each image in registered user accounts, to ensure the most reliable image hosting available. Images uploaded in the past, anonymously, are no longer supported, do not have back ups and may not be available for restoration.

I think image shack have had a new site and started a fresh, which would explain not being able to log in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, apparently got bought out a while ago. It's not that I can't log in, imageshack says my account doesn't exist and have no record of my email address.

Try this email Paul

ill give that a go as well, I've already sent an email off to them. I'm not hopefull of an answer however.

every single photo on all my build threads has gone.....right back to my old BSA....I've got most of the photos available but going through each and every post editing them back in just ain't on gonna happen.

Imageshack went to a pay only site in August. Existing accounts were supposed to be kept going....seems they had a change of mind.

Back