Armageddon motorcycles

telboy

New independant opened in north london popped up to have a look around and found that Bev from stratsone's is working there.

Armageddon Motorcylces

only a static page at the moment but they've got a facebook page

armageddonfacebook

with the going of stratsones its some where local to chill out(got a lounge area)

i did take a couple of pic but they were crap.

Re: Armageddon motorcycles

Interesting, I heard she had an interview, but I thought it was at Lakeside.

Do they have "Free vend" as well Tel.:D

I was told Little Dave the senior Tech was going there too.

This sounds like good news. Dave "The Man" can look after me bike again and Bev can tel me to fu@k off like she usually did at Stratstones! LOL Not really Bev. Glad to hear you both got settled in new employment. Gonna pop down there when I get a minute! :439::439:

Tel if you can arrange this:

Suppliers
U.K. Suppliers that give discount to Full Club Members, on production of current membership card.

I will sort out a nice little advert for them :D

Popped in to their new business today, saw little Dave and Bev. Had coffee, (2x cups) and a right good chat with the owner. The whole set up is really good, very freindly etc etc. Free pick up & delivery for your pride and joys. All seems on the up and can only get better! :439::439:

Damn Gary,
I was going to say to you yesterday if your going up i will join ya and have a cuppa with ya, and i was up in london today as well, but didnt think anyone was going..

next time eh:wink:

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :439::439:

Met Mark today (Top bloke) ,had a good chat with Dave & Bev (nice to see them again) got a quality badge a cuppa and some post cards (all free):wink:

This will be a great place to pop to at the weekend before or after the Ace cafe, and can see it becoming a nice little hang out area.

Here is a full size image Mark sent to me to be used as & where appropriate.

5395561649_e59b8dd917_b.jpg

Popped up there on saturday so maggs could have a lookse and a cupper,
P1010624.JPG

made herself quite at home :D
a few more piccys
workshop area
P1010616.JPG

parking area
P1010615.JPG

lounge area
P1010623.JPG

the bigger picture (my bike in foreground)
P1010622.JPG

and not forgetting the valet(hard at it:D)
P1010621.JPG

Does anyone know what's happened with Armageddon ?

Haven't been for months so I thought I'd drop in Saturday but it all looked decidedly shut. Just done a quick online serach and it looks like there are some shennigans - see:

Armageddon Motorcylces
v
Home | Armageddon Motorcycles

Not trying to stir shit - I just want to know what's happened to another of that precious endangered species - the friendly indie.

ChrisH

Does anyone know what's happened with Armageddon ?

Haven't been for months so I thought I'd drop in Saturday but it all looked decidedly shut. Just done a quick online serach and it looks like there are some shennigans - see:

Armageddon Motorcylces
v
Home | Armageddon Motorcycles

Not trying to stir shit - I just want to know what's happened to another of that precious endangered species - the friendly indie.

ChrisH
They are still open, New contact details:

http://www.armageddonmotorcycles.net/index.php

Apparently Mark (the owner) didn't pay the staff for around 3 months. He now gone. Armageddon now trading as Euro American Motorcycles. Hope this clears up any confusion. :439::439:

Also only open till 1pm on Staurdays. :60277EB7B04744289C0

Thanks guys - good to know.
Hope they make a success of it.
I'll drop in again soon.

Back