Barton Bike Night

K

kendo

It's Barton Bike Night this wednesday ( 12th July )

That's Barton on Humber in North East Lincolnshire.

It's probably the biggest bike night in the country. They shut the whole town centre to cars & only bikes can get in & park up. There's stalls to walk round & several of the pubs put live bands on playing on trailors parked up in the car parks.

There's normally around 5,000 + bikes and over 10,000 visitors. Great night out with a great atmosphere.

I know it's midweek but it's worth the effort to go.

Kendo :cool:

Re: Barton Bike Night

God! I aint been to Barton for years:D there was a large pub we did a few gigs at near the water ski club i think, might try an turn up, any camping need to try out me noo tent:D ???

Step away from the tent...you're starting to obsess about it now:D:D:D

boogiefool said:
Step away from the tent...you're starting to obsess about it now:D:D:D
me? nah......d'you think i might need some sort of ground sheet or maybe a cooker,there was a toasty thing at the lakes rally, think ill go an put it up on the park to see if its ok................:eek: :eek: :eek:

swampig said:
me? nah......d'you think i might need some sort of ground sheet or maybe a cooker,there was a toasty thing at the lakes rally, think ill go an put it up on the park to see if its ok................:eek: :eek: :eek:
Why didn't you just wait 'till later on Saturday night and take one of those empty ones by the gate on your way out.:rolleyes::D

Fluffy and myself are travelling over from Wakefield shortly after 17:00 along M62 and over bridge - if anyone else wants to meet up on way?
Send me a PM

Back