big gary

dantheman

Club Member
yo any one down there pass a message on to big gary ,just down your way a couple o nths now ,tell him dantheman and the motleycrew are keeping an eye on him,;) yo screwdiver yer ferked ,;) :D
cheers folks

Re: big gary

Hi there Dantheman, we may see the Big G at the weekend! I can try and pass a message on for you if you like....if not this weekend, definately next week, it's our rally!!

BB

Message already passed!! that's I O W efficiency for you.....The Big G will I'm sure get hold of you lot, he was pleased to hear,....he's just moving house...so give him a mo! Cheers, BB:D

bigbird said:
Message already passed!! that's I O W efficiency for you.....The Big G will I'm sure get hold of you lot, he was pleased to hear,....he's just moving house...so give him a mo! Cheers, BB:D
cheers b.b, tell him hes ferked from all of the motley crew, u have captured a goog one there ,we'll miss the smell of breakie wafting oot his tent at all the rallies ,the ferker;) :D :D

dantheman said:
cheers b.b, tell him hes ferked from all of the motley crew, u have captured a goog one there ,we'll miss the smell of breakie wafting oot his tent at all the rallies ,the ferker;) :D :D

It's not just the smell of the breakie now...he's got a trailer....and not just any old trailer!!:cool:
When he opens it up, its like 'Pims o'clock'.....:D He's got a copper kettle, barbeque, spice rack, etc., faaaaaaantastic!! the mans a genius!!:D

bigbird said:
It's not just the smell of the breakie now...he's got a trailer....and not just any old trailer!!:cool:
When he opens it up, its like 'Pims o'clock'.....:D He's got a copper kettle, barbeque, spice rack, etc., faaaaaaantastic!! the mans a genius!!:D
:eek: the mans went aw normal on us ,be jeez;) :D :D

Back