Big radious exhaust stg1 tuning

J

jono

Hi,
can anyone recomend where to get a Vance and Hines ,Big radious exhaust and a stg1 tune up for a 2007 fatboy.I would travel if the deal is good.
I`m new to the Harley scene,so any help would be greatly appreiciated.I found out through one of the good hangout members that the USA,exhausts are not compatable with the Uk models.
Cheers Jono..:smile:

Re: Big radious exhaust stg1 tuning

PM Sent

Hi

I would advise against having it done other than at the Dealer who is maintaining the bike for the duration of the warranty - just my opinion.

Ask the supplying Dealer what his thoughts are on you having the Stage 1 work carried out elsewhere.

PM Sent

Hi

I would advise against having it done other than at the Dealer who is maintaining the bike for the duration of the warranty - just my opinion.

Ask the supplying Dealer what his thoughts are on you having the Stage 1 work carried out elsewhere.

St ledger do it, at doncaster. but as said above probably better getting it done where you bought it, although the warranty shouldnt be affected if you take it to any harley recognised dealer

Thanks for that,is St ledger a harley dealership.
Jono..

Thanks for that,is St ledger a harley dealership.
Jono..

Hi Jono St Leger is the dealership at Doncaster .

A few of my mates have had it done there over the last few weeks.

Thanks again Chris,I`ll give them a call and get a price.i live in Hull so not to far away.
Cheers Jono

Hi Jono

I had mine done at Eddy's in Leeds (dealership). As advised it would be risky to have it done to a new bike anywhere other than a dealership and preferably the one that you will use to service your bike. You will need some sort of fuel pak to overcome the new exhaust valve. I put the big radius on mine and it looks and sounds awsome.

Thanks for that fingers,will take all the advice.Is it a fatboy a you`ve got?
If you don`t mind me asking what was the cost.
cheers Jono..:60277EB7B04744289C0

Last edited:

Thanks for that fingers,will take all the advice.Is it a fatboy a you`ve got?
If you don`t mind me asking what was the cost.
cheers Jono..:60277EB7B04744289C0

PM sent Jono

Cheers Fingers,got it,Much apreciated.Jono..:D

Back