Chief home - THANKS GUYS

Mis-chief

"Re: Lard On?
"Could see if it would perk Chiefy up a bit to recieve, instead of grapes, some LARD"

Cheers Whit:smile:, the message was enough to entice him 'outta his hospital bed and complain enough about the hospital food for them to kick him out tonight.:D

Guess I can't suggest he has man flu in the future:wink: I knew he was ill when he hadn't had a ciggie for 48 hours.

I knew it was serious and got really concerned when the nurses on Sunday informed me that he was complaining when they took his clothes off him(to reduce his temperature). My response was "this is first time in 25 years I have know him to complain about women taking his clothes off him, blimey he must be ill":169B9ADF431545348BC

On a serious note, you guy's have been great this week, thanks for all the messages of support :smile:.

Re: Chief home - THANKS GUYS

First I have heard that Cheify has been ill, glad he is on the mend.

Get well soon. Sorry to hear that you have been ill.

Didn't know about it, hope he's OK and gets back on and lets us know what happened.

Only heard this morning at brekkie.
Glad to hear he's on the mend!
Chiefy....All the best mate :439:

sorry to here that you are unwell.
you've been over doing it old boy you cant burn the candle both ends so this is your warning SO slow down a bit we all love you Dave .
hope you will be well for the RTTW

john

Didnt know nutting bout it, anyhow I hope the old git is alright, give him a kiss from me TC :D

Get well soon. Sorry to hear that you have been ill.

Bloody heck Trace what's up with the big bugger?

Wish him our best please mate.

BaZa & Helen.

Wow, haven't checked in for a week and we have a man down. :9399D3F58B324EE1B68

Get well soon Chief :60277EB7B04744289C0

Bloody heck Trace what's up with the big bugger?

Wish him our best please mate.

BaZa & Helen.

Pneumonia,

I caught a cold whilst at the Kernow rally. Chief then got it, his turned into man flu, then real flu, then pneumonia.

He is still quite rough, although on the mend.

Gary / Mutley, any-one lese - sorry if you didn't know... I texted (what I thought was all the harley contacts in my mobile, perhaps I missed a few - I will let Chief know he needs a new secretary :wink::D)

You girls just have no idea what us men go through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

:D:D:D:D:D

sorry to hear the heap big man has been crook. All the best from your Antipodean chums :D

I will let Chief know he needs a new secretary :wink::D)

why not hold auditions at home for pencil-sucking cuties in specs, heels, and tight skirts?

That will perk him up in no time!

Pneumonia,

I caught a cold whilst at the Kernow rally. Chief then got it, his turned into man flu, then real flu, then pneumonia.)

Thats it blame it on us! twas nothing to do with the alcohol intake was it? :D :D :D anyhow germs dont live south of the Tamar :439:

Get well soon Chief ya Northern jessie :D

Wow, haven't checked in for a week and we have a man down. :9399D3F58B324EE1B68

Get well soon Chief :60277EB7B04744289C0

What he said. :wink:

Pneumonia,

I caught a cold whilst at the Kernow rally. Chief then got it, his turned into man flu, then real flu, then pneumonia.

He is still quite rough, although on the mend.

Gary / Mutley, any-one lese - sorry if you didn't know... I texted (what I thought was all the harley contacts in my mobile, perhaps I missed a few - I will let Chief know he needs a new secretary :wink::D)

I really must send you my new number:D I'll send it in black on orange so it works on your new phone:60277EB7B04744289C0.

Don't listen to Essjay, tis Cornish flu, its right there in the dictionary between sex and cake:D:D (God knows how their dictionaries work, but the cake should be chocolate)
Warlinnen - The Cornish Language Online
sex - reydh
fever - terthenn
(fem.) can be used as 'flu'
an derthenn = the fever/flu

cake - tesenn
(fem.) an desenn = the cake
tesennow (pl.)

Get Well soon Chief

Back