Christmas

T

threetoes69

Any news on the venue for the Christmas bash this year - I hear The Cauliflower has live music again.

Re: Christmas

Blimey Pidge, it's only late October!
There'll be plenty of time for that sort of organisation come late December.
Remember it's us your dealing with.
Moletrap this Sunday, how's the hands ?
Cheers
Jamie.

Ello Jamie - you know I`m always abit premature ! ! ! - We had a drink with Dr. Crippen and Susy Saturday night back in good ole Chadwell Heath and got talking about Chrissy drinks for this year, perhaps we were getting into the Xmas jollyfications a tad early. Hands - I have the first operation on my left hand on the 17th December , 6 weeks in fibreglass cast then 2 months physio , then they can start the same again on my right hand (I just love this getting old) No driving/riding for 6 weeks after op, Geez would prob say "Oh well that wont affect you then " Anyway could be mid to late next year before I can ride off into the sunset - See you at Mersea ! ! As for the Moletrap, Sorry I have to get my priorities right ,the mighty HAMMERS are at home today "COM ON YOU IRONS "

OK! Am coming back to life and am thinking about it!

Anybody with good ideas re Xmas do please get in touch...

Hope all goes well with the hands, Threetoes.

Lyn xxx

PS hope to catch up with you all at the Moletrap on 2nd Sunday, i.e 8th.

Hi Lyn
Sorry to hear you`ve not been to good lately , hopefully on the mend know. Re. Christmas drink - I`m easy ------------------------------- as long as its not in a tent in the middle of a field in December ! !
Keep well.
Pidge x

Whats wrong with a tent in a field in December??... or postpone xmas until June?

Hmmm, Xmas...I'm pondering...

This is East London. Can't we have Eid or Rosh Hashannah instead? Ok, I'll go back to pondering.

A wee note to say thanks Geez & Shirl for terrific hospitality last weekend. How great to catch up with you all, I feel like I've been living down a burrow since Walesby. Coming back to life just in time for winter!

Next Sunday (22nd) is the 4th Sunday, who's up for the Moletrap? Those who don't know where this hidey-hole is, PM me.

L x

Back