Coasters end of summer catch-up

jimmy2spanners

Membership Secretary.
Coasters end of summer catch-up

Hi all hope everyone well and good.

This coming week , Wednesday day time ride meet to Sumners pond for brunch

Wednesday evening is club meet at the longshore Shoreham

This coming Friday is last of the region presence meet at the Custom café ,A259 Pevensey Marshes. I missed the last one because of holidays so I’ll be there from about 6.45pm weather permitting.

October 8th is the Littlehampton golf captain ride-in

I’ll endeavour to update the monthly calendar on the forum each month. All ride dates etc details get posted up on forum and Facebook.

Get it in your diaries -- Coasters Christmas dinner is booked for Saturday 9th December. I know most preferred the Saturday rather than Friday so I managed to book way in advance.

Triple rally 2024 has been now been confirmed as 28th -30th June , you all should be aware now that we lost our regular mid July date, a triple rally three weeks earlier than the usual date is better than no triple rally.

Coasters regional clothing is available online from the club products shop. Available are ladies and gents T shirts , hoodies, sweatshirts and vests. I do have one XL hoodie if anyone would like it £20 and one medium long sleeve T shirt £13.00 that’s almost all the clothing ordered from two years ago gone.
see yer soon x

Back