Dampers

I think it falls into the category of muscle memory. Once we learnt to ride a bike as a child we all do the same thing.

When someone said use counter steering to go faster I asked which type only to find there is only one type.

Just fitted 12.5” Hagon 28/20’s in place of my 11.5” originals.
Bike is now 1.5cm’s higher at the back.
Brief test ride: It feels better over a bumpy back road but haven’t been able to try it on fast bumpy corners yet.
It does occur to me that anyone buying a secondhand bike with Hagon’s on won’t be able to know what weight rider it was set up for, especially if buying from a dealer.

And in our youth we bought bikes for a tenner, was it a runner, yes or we wouldn't have bought it.
How old are the tyres? WHAT?
Have you checked the pressure, Eh?
Was there air in them, yeah.
Did it matter? No.
Dampers? what the hell are they?
Is it rideable? Yes, so who cared, and we are still alive (ish).

And in our youth we bought bikes for a tenner, was it a runner, yes or we wouldn't have bought it.
How old are the tyres? WHAT?
Have you checked the pressure, Eh?
Was there air in them, yeah.
Did it matter? No.
Dampers? what the hell are they?
Is it rideable? Yes, so who cared, and we are still alive (ish).
Saved and saved for a rattle bang as we did not know any better and believed em when they said yep its all good….. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: only to find out the hospital trolley handled better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Fun fear adventure and leaping into the unknown is that not what its all about……..with_glasses

Saved and saved for a rattle bang as we did not know any better and believed em when they said yep its all good….. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: only to find out the hospital trolley handled better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Fun fear adventure and leaping into the unknown is that not what its all about……..with_glasses
Hmmmm hold up was that me jump training :unsure:

Back