Daves do 2

G

Glenn G

Hi Yorkies
For. those who do not us Facebook. It is with regret that we have cancelled the planned fundraising event to be held on 15th/17th May at Goathland.
We hadn't broadly advertised. the event as yet, but due to the ongoing coronavirus threat we feel it best to minimise the threat to our membership and friends. I am staggered that a lot of. those who had payed are insisting the money goes to Saint Catherine new Hospice, Scarborough.
Venue, catering ,bands all cancelled which is a pain but we will run this event at a later date.
Please PM me for refund details.
Many thanks to. you all for your support and understanding.

Cheers Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Daves do 2

Give mine to the Hospice as well. I'd only spend it on beer[emoji23]

Last edited:
Re: Daves do 2

Hi Everyone
we are obviously not going to be holding our. monthly meeting at the Riverside. this forthcoming Tuesday. If you have any issues / suggestions you may wish to bring up please feel free. With Events being cancelled all over the place we can only hope we will get together at some point this year. Daves do 2 was cancelled and I am pleased to say that after repayments have been paid we are able to donate ?327.06p to Saint Catherines Hospice. Thanks to you guys that asked for your money to still go to the charity.
Ive been in touch with Saint Catherines hospice and am awaiting communication from their fundraising department, Veggie Dave will transfer the funds when we have the details to do so.
Please stay safe and look after your loved ones, I look forward to seeing you at the other end of this dreadful virus.

Cheers Glenn

Back