Devon Rally

Re: Devon Rally

Great Rally, rode up with Snowflake all went well with the possible exeption of a speed camera that may have nabbed us.

Arrived on site bigger and better than the old fenlake one. Excellent beer and Burgers at ?1 each.

Good turnout from new forest and cornwall. Quite a few from our region, looking well burned from the Norway Superrally.Coasters made it too, Mike Kim and Paul, bad luck about you gearchage thingy, catch up with you at the tripple.

A good selection of bikes there too, from a big Boss v 8, a 45, quite a few shovels, a perticularly good one from our lot, evo,s a few twin cams and a v-rod.

what also caught my eye was the number of trikes, some of this was down to the excallent access and facilities throuought the site making things easier for our members with dissabilities. Got any trike links on the web?

The ride out on saturaday took us over the moors and ended up at the coast, we all had a bit of a trash on the way back.

Got totally lashed on friday.was a bit subdued on saturday thankfully woke up on sunday without a headache see you all at the next one...

Snowfalke and Baza entering into a complex philiosophical debate...
ResizeofBazanSnowflake.jpg

Nice one Mike:D .
I had a cracking night and a good ride back, I was on fumes for about 10 miles gagging for same gas in the Blackdown hills area, but made it with meters to spare. Pollen seems to have been really bad this weekend, I was in little peices when i got home, and its giving me gip now, and I'm inside!!!
Will definately be up for the next one :) !!

p.s. My pics to follow later tonight :)

I hope you boys behaved yourselves, but looking at the pic of Snowflake with Bazza I would guess that some intoxication occured :eek: :eek:

A few of the bikes there, being a military man, the US Army pattern bike appealed:)

th_DSC00970.jpg

th_DSC00973.jpg

th_DSC00974.jpg

th_DSC00975.jpg

th_DSC00976.jpg

th_DSC00977.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

And one of Mike and te Missus putting up their tent - as I remember it she did most of the work!! :D

DSC00969.jpg

michael_dinwiddy said:
hey Snowflake the secon pic on your post is the shovel I mentioned from the west country reigon.

Aaahhhh...now I know the one you mean...;)

From our Region??:rolleyes:

Great to see you guys, certainly a good time was had by all I think it was snap Mike regarding Friday night:rolleyes:
I had not even got the tent up before some one pushed a bottle of scotch in my hand. I should have known then I had no chance of survival:D.
To next time :D which is the Kernow rally at the end of the month!! here we go again lol!!!

Music:cool:

Nice to see ya there snowflake allthough there seemed to be 2 of you,, actually 2 of everyone ....regards andie ,,Booze Crew

Back