Don't keep it a secret!!!

B

boogiefool

By the looks of the Front Page, t'friends in Yorkshire are having a rally on Tuesday July 3rd:eek:
Now I'm always one for any excuse to take a day off, but I'm guessing it's a typo???

Is there a date fixed yet??:D

Re: Don't keep it a secret!!!

Never mind that :confused:

Is Natra going to organise another secret rideout this sunday so no one can turn up again ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

it wasnt me keeping secrets, its the riders that "forgot" to tell me they were going, im not going to turn up on the off-chance that people turn up after i asked. And those that made the effort to let me know, also let me know they wouldnt be able to make it.
and besides got a society golf match this coming Sunday.

might re-organise ride if people agree to let me know that they are coming.

might just spit dummy out and sulk though:rolleyes:

Yorkshire are having a rally on Tuesday July 3rd:eek: but I'm guessing it's a typo???

Definitely a typo Tone, as you may be aware the rugby club pulled the plug on this years rally, because of groundwork and it was too late to relocate. I have just e-mailed the rugby club to try to sort out something for next year, the date will be Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd July.

Kev.

might re-organise ride if people agree to let me know that they are coming.

might just spit dummy out and sulk though:rolleyes:

Natra you sulky, girdle wearing tart ;)

Take the critisiscm like the man you wish you were. If you organise a rideout and make it public - you should expect a bit of flack if you don't turn up.:D

If you're there and NOBODY turns up - THEN you can become all self righteous and have a pop at all those who didn't (instead of getting all jessie and defensive).

I turned up with 17 guys from Scotland, 43 from the West mids, 4 from Cornwall .... and a couple who had flown in from Spain especially for your ride out. I needed a quick excuse (to defend your total ineptitude) and the first thing I could think of was that your Saturday night gay sex session had left your bottom a little too sore to ride.

Due to my quick thinking, everybody laughed ...... and your reputation was saved.

No .... don't thank me - that's what friends are for. :rolleyes:

See you after Biketoberfest, (hopefully your arse will be better).

Natra you sulky, girdle wearing tart ;)

Take the critisiscm like the man you wish you were. If you organise a rideout and make it public - you should expect a bit of flack if you don't turn up.:D

If you're there and NOBODY turns up - THEN you can become all self righteous and have a pop at all those who didn't (instead of getting all jessie and defensive).

I turned up with 17 guys from Scotland, 43 from the West mids, 4 from Cornwall .... and a couple who had flown in from Spain especially for your ride out. I needed a quick excuse (to defend your total ineptitude) and the first thing I could think of was that your Saturday night gay sex session had left your bottom a little too sore to ride.

Due to my quick thinking, everybody laughed ...... and your reputation was saved.

No .... don't thank me - that's what friends are for. :rolleyes:

See you after Biketoberfest, (hopefully your arse will be better).

Bollox, if people cant follow simple instructions thats hardly my fault, most of the people..including you...managed to;) :D:D
after all people have ALWAYS managed to contact in previous rideouts, had someone been late we would have known if expected and waited.

Bollox, if people cant follow simple instructions thats hardly my fault, most of the people..including you...managed to;) :D:D
after all people have ALWAYS managed to contact in previous rideouts, had someone been late we would have known if expected and waited.

What are you waffling on about :confused:

Have you organised a rideout for those of us who aren't golfing or what you tart ;) :D :D

See what you have started Boogie you big girl's knicker elastic!

:D :D

Batman away to Whitby for a couple of days

See what you have started Boogie you big girl's knicker elastic!

Bloody marvellous, my work here is done:D:D:D
I may be the posting equivalent of a dirty bomb!:rolleyes::cool:

By the looks of the Front Page, t'friends in Yorkshire are having a rally on Tuesday July 3rd:eek:
Now I'm always one for any excuse to take a day off, but I'm guessing it's a typo???

Is there a date fixed yet??:D

Definitely a typo Tone, as you may be aware the rugby club pulled the plug on this years rally, because of groundwork and it was too late to relocate. I have just e-mailed the rugby club to try to sort out something for next year, the date will be Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd July.

Kev.

Well spotted Boogie..

Now sorted. TVM.;)

Back