Drovers Rally 2021 - dates for Llandovery.

Rogero

Club Member
* Please note the following * The dates for 2021 Drovers Rally have been confirmed with Llandovery RFC and the campsite stewards. I will be putting a flyer in the next HarleyQuin magazine which will confirm things and give us all something to look forward to.

The dates are 23rd - 25th April 2021, I will be liaising with the bands over the next few days to confirm their availability. It is only 11 months away!

Stay safe everyone, best regards Rogero.

Re: Drovers Rally 2021 - dates for Llandovery.

All three bands booked for this year have been contacted and are looking good to perform in April 2021. :encouragement:

2021 Drovers Rally Flyer.jpg The 2021 Drovers Flyer - fingers crossed we will be able to host the event and normal service will have resumed by then!

American V is currently only available as a download digital magazine. As a subscriber I have just downloaded and read the latest issue. There's a good article on Talgarth/ Llandovery rallies and Region 7 gets the thumbs up. Hopefully we'll have more to add in 2021. I'm assured the latest issue will be sent as a proper mag towards the end of the year. So I'll keep it when it arrives!

Back