Dyno Tuning

D

db133

There are several DynoJet Tuning Centres in the area and PDQ in Taplow. Anyone have any recommendations I know I have asked before but I hope there might be an update of the situation. No reprimands please :)

Re: Dyno Tuning

Hi Dave.
I've no direct experience of Dynos in the area. I do know that Sussex Rolling Road over in Worthing has one and that Ken said they are getting H-D friendly. Might be worth giving them a bell to see if they know what they're talking about and have the parts required for a good tune. :smile:

Phil.... :cool:

ps, We'll have to work on getting your smilies enabled innit :D

Yep will pop over and have look.

Went to the one in Lancing to look and they had no knowelege of Harleys.

Like to find one as close as possible that knows what they doing/reasonable.

Surprised more HD are not put on a Dyno whether they are carb or injected..................:)

I?ve just taken my bike to Mayors motorcycles Tel 020380669990 Motorcycle parts, repair, service and advice. Shop on line or visit our Southampton workshop they were very friendly, reasonably priced, and were happy to involve me in the whole re-tune, which I find very a useful way to learn as much as possible, and finally my bike now performs just as I want it to, we lowered the main jet by two sizes and increased the slow running jet by one size this gave the bike more oomph lower down and kept the running mixture constant when cruising, we ran it on the Dyno about 8 times and made some alterations between runs, I was there for just over 2hrs, the total cost was just over ?200, I think it was worth well the money.

I know there is one at:

M.B. Customs,Unit 3, Potts Marsh Ind. Estate,eastbourne Road, Westham, Pevensey BN24 5NH Phone: 01323 743733

KvF

I know there is one at:

M.B. Customs,Unit 3, Potts Marsh Ind. Estate,eastbourne Road, Westham, Pevensey BN24 5NH Phone: 01323 743733

KvF

Brought the PCIII from here and he helped to set up Shaw's workshop I was informed. Any one been on his Dyno ?

Dynotech Performance, Bramley Green, Nr Basingstoke is the one to use in my opion.

Keith and Andy who run the place have had many years experience setting up race bikes and they are also used to setting up Harley's both carb and injection.
I have had 4 Harley's set up by them over the years and have never had a problem, the bikes always run great after they have had the time on the Dyno.:60277EB7B04744289C0
Give them a call and tell them your needs, they are always ready with help and advice. 01256 881711

Geoff

I used Dynotech at Bramley Green, excellent service and advice from them, running a 03 night train with hypercharger and v/h big shots (with propriatry chamber) resulting in 1550cc figures, the guys know exactley what they are doing,they prepare most racing bikes for the professionals, a recommended service,Tel no 01256 881711 ask for Keith/Andy......:439:

Yeah I thought exactly the same. Has she undergone a sex change and kept her name? You clearly call her a him. :A:

Yeah I thought exactly the same. Has she undergone a sex change and kept her name? You clearly call her a him. :A:

Ok,put your PC soapbox away.
:p

Think you'll find it's a typo for Lucky Den Leman.:wink:

Ok me and Lucy have a 'special' sort of friendship. Haven't you lot heard of diversity training:A:

Sorry - reading my message back it was full of typo's wasn't it:mad:

Karl

You go on it and then you can tell us all about it

I think I will go to Dynotech Performance at Unit 11 Cufaude Business Park Bramley Tadley Hampshire RG26 5DL in the near future.......:)

Yes Dave, I have used Malcolm Barton (MB) about 15 months ago. He changed a rear tyre for me on my heritage and put my bike on the Dyno for an extra 20 quid. Gave me a readout telling me it was performing ok for its spec. This was good for me so any extras or conversion I carry out, I will know if there has been any significant improvement in performance.
Hope thats helpful.
Lucky Den:60277EB7B04744289C0

I have just looked at the rest of the posts.

So much interest on my recent sex change.

Thanks Karl.

Lucy Den:sign0095:

Back