east london toy run

lambo

Community links toy run either from stratstone ( stadium) H.D 12.30 or from High Beach kings oak PH 12.00 sat 12 Dec 09

006.jpg

Re: east london toy run

Hi Dave,
See you up the Beech!
Chippy .D.

See ya at stratstone Nick, and lets hope the weather is better than last year eh !...

Couldn't be worse could it Spice ? :eek: see ya there mate ,and Chippy if you can make it we tend to do the run from Stratstone if you can make it :) an you are Dave remember and I'm Nick :wink:

.......................and you are both Lambo to me! :wink:

Chippy Dave - a blast from the past , Pidge here from your old Bank of England days, How you doing ? I take it you passed the knowledge and got yourself out of Debden - have you mastered the old Hackney cab famous phrase " Nah money to be ad driving a cab these days " He He.
Maybe see you on the road in the New Year. Pidge ( Threetoes )

Calling dr. Crippen , dr. Crippen - are you out there ? - come in dr.Crippen - over.:439:

Hi Mate,
Hope u r well and yes there is life after the Bank, still see Vic Lindsell out and about. What are you up to now?

Sorry can't make it this year as I will be getting over a FREE night at a London hotel Xmas dinner and booze bash thanks to Helen's firms do. :wink:

Friday night staying FOC at hotel. :D

Spicey have you made your pickles? If so a couple of quid for a jar from me please.

There certainly is life outside " The Workhouse ". Had a few jobs since leaving but at the present have a nice little number at the Brentwood School - even easier than the Bank if thats possible ! Operation on hands ( all that knocking -up over the years) on the 17th December but hope to be about later next year - I will try to get to the East London Xmas bash.
Cheers - Have a good-un.
Pidge.

Yep, will join you all at Stratstone on Saturday.

L x

Back