email accounts

A

Any old iron

We've just changed internet providers from Sky to Virgin, so I've been setting up new accounts. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for any free email providers to save any future buggering about ? It's not a big deal setting up the new one but remembering to inform everyone I've got new a email address is !
Thanks.

Re: email accounts

Install Google chrome and you can have an email account through them I've got one ukkid76@gmail.com you don't have to use chrome as your internet provider if you don't want....

Just sign in on any computer and there's your account and emails..

Plus you can store all your smart phone numbers and texts so when you change your phone you can install all your contacts and texts......

Yep +1 for Gmail, log in from any computer, and you get to use Google Calendar, which is a brilliant planner and links to smartphones.

:) .......I use both Hotmail, Gmail and Virgin; I can also access my Virgin email anywhere in the world as well.

:cool: .......I loath Google Chrome nearly as much as I loath Apple products so, set up Gmail without going anywhere near Chrome.

:) .......I use 3 accounts:

• The Hotmail account I use when I'm making enquiries for things and services and know my address will probably be flogged off to some Lithuanian Spammers. I change this account regularly.
  • Gmail I use with more trusted people, companies et al
  • Virgin for friends and family.

:) .......I use both Hotmail, Gmail and Virgin; I can also access my Virgin email anywhere in the world as well.

:cool: .......I loath Google Chrome nearly as much as I loath Apple products so, set up Gmail without going anywhere near Chrome.

:) .......I use 3 accounts:

• The Hotmail account I use when I'm making enquiries for things and services and know my address will probably be flogged off to some Lithuanian Spammers. I change this account regularly.
  • Gmail I use with more trusted people, companies et al
  • Virgin for friends and family.

I'm with you on Chrome. I can't be doing with it at all. I use Firefox and Thunderbird myself.

I've got Virgin and Gmail up and running, so I might give Hotmail a look see. ( I've also got Sky working at the moment. I think they've forgotten to cancel it. We have informed them, honest ! )

Thanks for the replies folks.

Back