End of Harley Riding

Fleetway

It is with some regret that I've come to the conclusion that for a variety of reasons my Harley riding days are over, it's back to the land of the Triumph Bonneville where it all started back in 1961. I've has a great 12 years in the club, enjoyed many rallies and ride outs, and I'll dare say I'll miss it.

I'll be putting my 2014 Lowrider up for sale in due course, so if anyone wants an immaculate bike, one owner and only 9300 miles on the clock?

Re: End of Harley Riding

Thats sad to hear Dave

Obviously don't be a stranger

Thats sad to hear Dave

Obviously don't be a stranger

Ditto - well said, you've decided to change your bike, presumambly after many years in the club made many friends, so the cord need not be completely severed? Its the people in the club that create friendships worth preserving, doubt many other one make clubs would take such a mature view - its a strength of the membership of this great club that attracts people worth being in the company of. Good luck with the re-kindling of the Bonnie ownership, the new T120 has received much praise, the T100 easy to modify & cusomise and the Meriden classics remain iconic. Best wishes.

Thanks for all your help in the past and hope you'll still be part of the scene.
I don't mind riding a Harley behind your Triumph :)

Last edited:

Good luck with the Bonnie Dave and don't be a stranger - can't see you being turned away from any Riders Club rallys.
Ride safe - whatever your steed.

thanks for all the kind words, I should say that this decision is more by necessity than merely a change of bike, but hope to see you on the road at some stage!

Awww, Dave, that's not something I enjoyed reading. Enjoy the Trumpet.

Back