Exhaust header Clamps

M

Monkeybrain

At least thats what I've decided to call them today.

After a very successful trip to the NE of the US I am in possession of ported '06 heads and 95" barrels and SE flattops and, last but the focus of the question, my Fred Kodlin Exhaust.

But

There are no clamps to secure said pipes to the top ends, did I miss something here.....

there is a ridge at the top of the pipes that would be where a clamp pushes against, but how do I get the clamp over it...?????

I have one of those sneaking suspicions that if I actually took the SE pipes off all would become clear, but thats this weekend when the full shabang happens.

And a big thank you to the lazy customs officers who failed to see my bags where very f-in heavy...

Re: Exhaust header Clamps

howye m8 ,when u take your old pipes off ,under neath the clamps there is a like a large clip, this u will have to take off to allow ur old clamp to come off and re use on yer new pipes,

This is the type of clamp with large clip you require

softtailwoody said:
This is the type of clamp with large clip you require
thats the very ones woody, yer man will already have the clamps depending on the condition of the springs, maybe need to buy a set of them and that should be it;)

Back