Eze pull?

Uggy

Found out on my ride the other day that by the end I could hardly pull the clutch in my hand ached so much. I've heard about a device that can be fitted to the clutch to make it easier to pull in. Anyone use these, are they any good and what are they called please.

Re: Eze pull?

hi uggy i think they are called clutch lite have seen em advertised on the ebay harley page ;)

Uggy read this post found in the search engine.

http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.com/forum/modern-era-evolution-tc88/43652-ez-clutchlite.html

Get it from Guernsey HD tax free and delivered.

I went for the recommendation from Phild and fitted the H-D light clutch bloody great now same as the new 06 and 07 models...:D

See this review:

Light ClutchAmerican Rider
x.gif
http://www.americanrider.com/email.cfm?goto=/output.cfm?id=1130797
x.gif
For 2006 Harley-Davidson introduced its new ?reduced effort? clutch system on all models. The factory claims that it takes 45 percent less effort to yardin the clutch lever on its 2006 Twin Cam models. Engineers accomplished this by changing three areas of the clutch system: the clutch spring, clutch release inner and outer ramps, and the clutch cable. The new spring has been changed so that it requires less travel to release; the inner and outer ramps have a reduced angle on their ball ramps; and the clutch cable is now Teflon lined to cut down on friction.

After riding the 2006 models I can honestly say it works. All of the bikes feel as if their clutch lever effort has been halved, and the clutches all engage very crisply. You no longer need to be a body builder to be able to comfortably squeeze the clutch lever. Harley-Davidson now offers a reduced effort clutch kit, part No. 36808-05; it fits all 1999 through 2005 TC88 models. The kit includes two of the three parts used in the 2006 models: the clutch spring and the clutch inner and outer ramps. If you want to go for the whole package, you can order one of the new cables for your model bike. Installing the reduced effort kit requires that the clutch release cover be removed from the right side of the transmission, and removing the outer primary cover to gain access to the clutch assembly. Since the primary cover must be removed, this is a good time to consider installing the new automatic primary chain tensioner. For more information see your dealer. _

?More V-Twin Tech

Fatboybass had one fitted to his fatboy & I rode it to Le-Rock & back to get it fitted for him and it was definitely easier on the way back. Especially coming through Mansfield in the slow traffic & using the clutch a lot.

Kendo :cool:

Hi Uggy

Best fix for this problem is the VPC clutch kit available from your local indy:)

Couple this with a hydraulic clutch kit and you have a clutch with the action of a Jap lightweight.

You can come and try before you buy, I have a VPC fitted to a 1450 Dyna and the VPC and hydraulic Clutch fitted to an Ultra.

Thanks for your feedback folks. I don't want to spend a fortune on this, so I think the H-D clutch lite that BaZa mentions might be the way for me to go.

Mmmmmm? Happens to be the same price we sell them for INCLUDING VAT.

Phil that is including vat and delivery all their stuff includes that and they pay customs...

Best you pm Uggy....:eek:

......and he will want to have you fit it. I'll take the commission later....LOL

View attachment 1651
Think you be wrong, see extract from thier website below.

Q: How can you guarantee a VAT free price, saving me 17.5%? Won't I have to pay on delivery/collection?
A: In the United Kingdom some items, for example, 'T-Shirts' at ?17.95 are below the required VAT level. In other cases you may be required to pay some VAT on collection. If you do have to pay VAT on any "Guernsey Harley-Davidson" product simply faxing the VAT receipt will ensure that we re-credit your account.

My point being that our price includes us paying VAT and doesn't rely on a postal lottery and the associated re-crediting of account milarcky detailed in the FAQ answer above.

Ok but have you got a lurrrvvvvy boutique for the latest clothes...:D
.....and a ride out weather permitting at the weekends, and and free coffee and donuts....LOL

Ok Phil Fatboyzdiner you win. I'll have to get me arse down and see you one day and that loverly Karen....:rolleyes: :D

Ok but have you got a lurrrvvvvy boutique for the latest clothes...:D
.....and a ride out weather permitting at the weekends, and and free coffee and donuts....LOL

Ok Phil Fatboyzdiner you win. I'll have to get me arse down and see you one day and that loverly Karen....:rolleyes: :D

We do sell clothing and you are welcome to come and see me modelling it at any time:eek:

Free coffee/tea and doughnuts (not donuts, we live in the UK) are available to all our friends. Oh! Sorry Baza:eek:

You are, of course, welcome at anytime.

Back