Fancy meeting up?

H

Harleychic

As we haven't seen each other for a while thought i'd mention Mog an I will be in the Red Lion in Mold on Thurs 13th March if any of you fancy popping along? We'll be there from 8pm onwards. Theres an accoustic night on at 9ish, our friend usually plays. The pubs accross from Weatherspoons, if your not sure give me a ring and i'll direct you.Plenty of parking in Sommerfields car park.
Hope to see some of you there,
Susie an Mog

Re: Fancy meeting up?

I might be able to make it too !! :wink: :D :D

Looking forward to catching up with you all,
ten of us that I know of so far.:D
If you see this Oliver you more than welcome to
join us!

Be the first club meeting this year:frown:
Al has been given a rough idea when he goes in
for his Op, should be within the month!
He's going to be recuperating for at least 6 months,
so we'll have to arrange going over to Hotel Calafornia
to meet up with Dave and Leslie before he goes in, we've
been promising since January!
Hopefully Al is joining us tonight, pain allowing:frown:

See you all later,
Susie x

Have a rocking night guy's and gals.
If Al is there send him my best wishes,
he won't like it but tell him he is in our thoughts
and we wish him a speedy recovery.

I'll be going to the AGM so see Mog and Susie Saturday,
and anyone else planning on going. Safe journey.

:mad::mad:Drove home after a crap day in Court looking forward to turning up on me bike only to find that the narrow ally I have to ride down to get to the rode was blocked by a fracking great skip coz next door are having a conservatory built (typical of a Honda rider) Anyway you would think that we could have made it in the Car but seeing as i had driven from fracking caernarfon I had no intention of driving any were else in a fracking Corsa:mad::mad:

So yet again we missed another region meet:mad: Linda says we could have turned up if i had not spent so much time moaning about the fact that I had driven all day for Frack all and next door (who do look after our dog and cats when we go to rally's ) whose builders block my vehicular access:mad:

I guess maybe I was a bit over the top (as usual). So Sue (and Mog) when are you all getting together again:redface:

I guess maybe I was a bit over the top (as usual). So Sue (and Mog) when are you all getting together again:redface:

That was a great excuse you dreamt up for not attending the meet ! :wink::D:D

Seriously tho', I can understand why you didn't want to do any more car miles.

Not sure when or where the next meet will be, probably decide that this weekend. Take a look at the Easter Ride Out thread, perhaps you would like to join us on that !

Hi Everybody.

Please have a look at my thread about the Thundersprint in Northwich in Region 6.

Maybe we can get a North West, North Wales and Staffs combined regional ride out to it.

Hi Everybody.

Just posted an updated post in Region 6, about the Thundersprint next weekend.

Please have a look to see if see can arrange a North West, North Wales get together
to have a ride out to the event.

Cheers Dave,
Will have a look an ask about.

Back