Finally got a bike !

F

Fluffy

Hi guys .. finally ordered my bike .. got that 2nd hand sportster 1200 custom that i mentioned a few weeks ago .. T Reg (1999) managed to get them down to ?3800 .. doubt ill be able to pick it up while next week but have some pics ...

I think i get a bargain but feedback appriciated !

28-image048.jpg

28-image049.jpg

28-image050.jpg

Re: Finally got a bike !

looking good

have a nice ride from Edie's to home and than you can go with Kev Whelan to Scotland for the Wallace rally

good luck and ride safe

Harry

MacHarry said:
looking good

have a nice ride from Edie's to home and than you can go with Kev Whelan to Scotland for the Wallace rally

good luck and ride safe

Harry

You can also join Captain Kev, Sue & myself on the R4L.

Hedgehog.

Yeah could do .. when i pick it up next week ill have to arrange meeting some of you fine people !

Nice looking bike Fluffy :cool:

And yes, please do join Kev & Hedghog on the Ride for Life

Kendo :D

Nice looking bike Fluffy, why not come along to the Hunters Inn just passed Poole on the Harrogate road. We meet the first Tuesday of each month from 8pm onwards.

Kev.

Kev_Whelan said:
Nice looking bike Fluffy, why not come along to the Hunters Inn just passed Poole on the Harrogate road. We meet the first Tuesday of each month from 8pm onwards.

Kev.

I think I will do mate thanks ... but my sense of direction is bad .. can i have some directions please ?

I know Leeds / Wakefiled well .. and some other biker routes (settle, devils bridge, sherburn etc) but other than that im useless

Hi Fluffy, will send you directions in a PM not sure where you will be coming from. If your not up to much this Sunday why not join us on the Ride For Life, the Yorkshire region are doing two legs, the one nearest you is from the Little Chef at Gargrave to the Little Chef at Knutsford services setting off around 9am.

Kev.

I Will be coming from Leeds / Wakefield area if you can send me directions that would be fab ... or a post code will do then I can get directions from multimap ?

Fraid sunday is a bit of a crazy day with the Leeds vs Watford final (COME ON LEEDS!) but I may try and get out there in the morning just to have a look around and say hi ...

Captain Kev, I assume the two legs are from Devils Bridge, through Gargrave then onto Knutsford Services.

Has anyone determined a meeting time & point yet for early Sunday morning.

Hedgehog.

Fluffy, I'm hoping to get back in time for the football as well.

I would have though getting back for mid afternoon would not be a problem.

H.

Hedgehog said:
Captain Kev, I assume the two legs are from Devils Bridge, through Gargrave then onto Knutsford Services.

Has anyone determined a meeting time & point yet for early Sunday morning.

Hedgehog.

Heyup Steve,

The two legs for the Yorkshire region are same as last year only in reverse, one leg on the East and one West. I think Maggar and co are sorting the East leg out, Hippy is bringing the batton from Devils bridge, getting to Gargrave around 9.30am, its only 70 ish miles to Knutsford so you should be home in time for the footy. I intend being at gargrave for 9am for breakfast.

Kev.

Sounds like a plan to me Captain......

Can I meet and ride up to Gargrave with you?

Still trying to get 12 String to come along, though he is particularly busy.

H.

Hedgehog said:
Can I meet and ride up to Gargrave with you?

No Probs Steve, wheres the best place to meet, for you.

Kev.

Don't mind Kev, I'll come to your house if you like.

The usual petrol station also seems a fair bet, then we're pretty much straight onto A65.

Probably call you Saturday. Rain or shine I will not be wearing water proofs, I'm sick of peeling them of me exhausts. :mad:

Back