First Ever Post Here...!

Steppenwulf

Non Member
... it might also get removed!

I'm treading on thin ice posting this on a Harley site but the Topic header does say it is for 'Non-Model Specific Queries'. A mate of mine who has no access to t'internet is looking for a Veglia speedo for a '75 Ducati GT 750 and I have been trolling around all morning drawing a big fat zero. Is there any one who can point me in the right direction (probably straight out the back door!) :D

Re: First Ever Post Here...!

How about Baines Racing at Silverstone,they are into Dukes big time and not only modern stuff,worth a call,just google their name for more info.

Good Luck

Chill

Thanks for the info Chilly. They not got one but may know a man who does, the search continues. These things are rarer than rockin' horse shit! :mad:

If your mate knows someone in the VMCC, get them to post an ad in the "wanted" section of the monthly magazine.

Another useful source is "Old Bike Mart". I'm guessing he's already tried the Ducati Owners' Club.

Ta for that Kev, I'll pass your suggestions on (he has tried DOC). I even think he's considering consulting a ouija board! :rolleyes:

Back