Franck van Vliet (H-DC 't Centrum) passed away today

Marjo

Club Member
With pain & regret we are sorry to announce that Franck passed away today after losing the fight with ALS.

Some or many of you know Franck & Yvonne as members of Centrum, foreign rallies, presidents meetings etc.

ALS cannot be cured and led to Francks decision to choose his own date to pass way: this morning. Franck is 53 years old.
The service will be held next friday and everyone is welcome to accompany him on his last ride.
We all are so very sad.
1713540380970.jpeg

Just read about Franck passing away on the .Centrum page ,so sad may i offer mine and Karen thoughts and condolences to Yvonne and to all Francks brother and sisters at T,Centrum, Franck was a quiet guy but it was always nice to see him at rallies and Presidents meetings.

Frank You will be greatly missed by all your friends in the Harley world across Europe.

Ride Free in Valhalla Franck

R.IP Frank

Last edited:
Spent many an hour in his and Yvonne's company - latterly at HDC50 summer parties when Franck was far less mobile. But a beer with a straw and surrounded by friends he was part of the gang. Yvonne is an extremely strong woman who has lost her soul mate. My heart goes out to her and I salute Franck and the decision he made. May he ride free with that lovely smile of his on his face.

today we said our goodbyes to Franck and gave him a proper send off with over 125 bikes in attendance. Friends from Scotland, Germany, Belgium & almost all Dutch clubs came to pay their respects. In Yvonne's words: It was very impressive and comforting. Thank you all for your kind words: when the time is right, I will pass them on to Yvonne.

Back