front pads

N

nutah

just renewed mine on my XBR ,
used the Italian made Braking (original name uh) have used them before , and recommend them:439:
the Buell ones are ?60 !!!!

the Braking are ?28 and better too .:smile:

Re: front pads

I replaced my last XBR before it needed pads - probably cost a little more than new ones.... :eek:

Thanks for that tip, I'll go do a google for them.

hi guys
dont want to hijack the thread but while your on the subject of pads.Im just about to fit new pads on my 02 883xl and would appreciate a bit of advice.
Im just looking at the clymer, it says tighten the pad pins to(180-204 in lb)is that correct ?(seems a bit high) also what do they mean by 180-204(that seems a large range 24in-lb , do they mean somewhere in the middle of that , or what?
hope you can help
steve:redface:

hi guys
dont want to hijack the thread but while your on the subject of pads.Im just about to fit new pads on my 02 883xl and would appreciate a bit of advice.
Im just looking at the clymer, it says tighten the pad pins to(180-204 in lb)is that correct ?(seems a bit high) also what do they mean by 180-204(that seems a large range 24in-lb , do they mean somewhere in the middle of that , or what?
hope you can help
steve:redface:

See your post in "Sportster":wink:

The best pads ive had on my xb12ss are ebc sintered i managed 5000 miles out of them the originals did less than 3000 and the braking pads i have in now i will be changing back to ebc because they have no feel and are wearing quickly

strange , the braking ones seem better to me , still where all different:169B9ADF431545348BC

have to agree with the Braking pads, so much better than the stock harley ones, will try the EBC's next just to see what they are like

Back