Fruit

magick

Club Member
My excuse for being on the site so much is that I am at work - and I wanna go home - oooops sorry wrong thread - started that one already :redface:

On my desk I have 2 bananas an apple and some grapes - and all I want is some CHOCOLATE :mad:

probably cause I wanna go home :)

Re: Fruit

Oh and a pair of slippers

a cup of water (plastic cup that is - health and safety regs and all that)

still using the Bepanthen but no more cling film now ....... :60277EB7B04744289C0

I am sooooooooooooooooo bored :frown:

Too much chocolate can bring you out in spots! :169B9ADF431545348BC

haven't got any chocolate Magick but I've got a bag of really sour jelly dummy things in my drawer at work :D :D

So sour they hurt but they are ace :439: and it stops anyone nicking them :60277EB7B04744289C0

Hi Kendo

They sound a bit violent for me :redface:

I cant even cope with the sour opal fruits - its making my mouth water just thinking about them :tongue:

I've just had three Magick and oooooooooooooooooooooo they get the back of your mouth :D

I've bought me mum a bag too cos she loves stuff like that. Ooh Kaylay ( how the hell is that spelt :eek: ) and a stick of liqourice yum yum

I have some Percy Pigs from Marks & Spencer keeping me company on my desk, well they will be until I've eaten them all. :D

Well Ive got a nice big fat lardy
family size melton mowbrey pork pie that I`m gonna scoff for my lunch soon..

so in answer to the time old question " who ate all the pies"
the answer is " spicey"
:D:D

now is it to be branston pickle or Colemans english mustard....
Decisions decisions..................

Well Ive got a nice big fat lardy
family size melton mowbrey pork pie that I`m gonna scoff for my lunch soon..

so in answer to the time old question " who ate all the pies"
the answer is " spicey"
:D:D

now is it to be branston pickle or Colemans english mustard....
Decisions decisions..................

A bit of both Spicey :D

Perhaps a new thread should start called "what have you got on your desk"

As for me, i have a bottle of lucozade (orange) and stacks of paperwork and filling trays everywere (so i can hide my screens) no food, just had a peperoni passion pizza from dominoes though as its pizza thursday

Dominos pizza - now that amount of information is just cruel and unjustified and I might need to stage a protest about it :frown:

but only if I can dress all in black :9399D3F58B324EE1B68 :D

Back