Got the proof eventually............

Re: Got the proof eventually............

BaZa said:
..............................Dan with his hands on me St.Georges Flag.:eek: ;)

View attachment 143
means ferk all m8, i couldnae bring me hands to touch it,lol, so big pete or michael are snitches ,so yer a grass as well,:rolleyes: typical ferkin english ,:D :D wait till next time,muhahahahahahahaha;)

:D Aye Baza,Michael n masel saw him do it so we did:rolleyes: ..........We said ' leave that flag alone Dan'......................ya daft bugger.................that is wot we we said so it wiz:) :) ........................................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Not a very clear pic Baz...is he saluting? Or giving the thumbs up?

big_pete said:
:D Aye Baza,Michael n masel saw him do it so we did:rolleyes: ..........We said ' leave that flag alone Dan'......................ya daft bugger.................that is wot we we said so it wiz:) :)........................................:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Aye and another thing :confused: Sal wiz eatin oor chairs,tents, drinkin oor booze n talkin a load o p1sh while Dan wiz tryin tae shove McBazas flag up his ain erse:cool:

SalTheWop said:
Not a very clear pic Baz...is he saluting? Or giving the thumbs up?
a wiz pointin a gun at the camera man"u print that piccie ,and ill shove yer heed up yer erse;) :D

big_pete said:
Aye and another thing :confused: Sal wiz eatin oor chairs,tents, drinkin oor booze n talkin a load o p1sh while Dan wiz tryin tae shove McBazas flag up his ain erse:cool:
:eek: so it wiz sal big man,yer a bit o a clipe,wait till a tell ur cats u were clapping a dog ,cannie remember her name ,but u know me ill make wan up:D

....oh yer and it's a capitol 'E' in English. :D

BaZa said:
....oh yer and it's a capitol 'E' in English. :D
aye we should give it the big"E" m8, wance a get this ferkin stihl saw to work,so ferkin brace yersel darlin ,right pete pushhhhhhhhhhhhhh;) :D :D

dantheman said:
aye we should give it the big"E" m8, wance a get this ferkin stihl saw to work,so ferkin brace yersel darlin ,right pete pushhhhhhhhhhhhhh;) :D :D

:confused: :confused: Has yer bike broke doon again Dan:confused: :confused: ..............................:)

big_pete said:
:confused: :confused: Has yer bike broke doon again Dan:confused: :confused: ..............................:)
naw ye ferker, av jist cut england aff at newcastle and as we speak a want u ferker to help me push it towards the atlantic ,before the ferkers get "no nails and try and join back on tae gods country ,and bike disnae break doon, it blows up:D as big jame ssays "better to burn up than fade away":D

This is taken from another thread...LOL

buy one out of argos m8, about 12 quid ,and electric pump 6 quid, put two terminals one from+ and other from- and put a male and female onto them cut off pump, connection and again mate up the two connections get to rally whip oot the wires connect pump and whilst the mattress is blowing up go grab a beer, ferking easy m8,and all for under twenty quid, and packs up real small like;) :cool:
f3f048b3.jpg

notice wires runinngfrom my bike (top right corner)and pump(yellow thing)
and no one there as we all hit a tent for a beer :D
and look at these two chancers they get to use the airbed whilst poor old ferkin me, has to lie in the bit outside the main tent, woe is me,
f3f048b2.jpg

Re: inflatable air mattresses
THEN he puts HIS Flag up...LOL

View attachment 150

at flag will go up yer erse bassa:D :D a couldnae raise a smile to it ,never mind run it up a ferkin flagpole:D :D brace yersel darlin,dont answer the door its naw avon ,theres a wee hint,lmfaoooooooooo:D

BaZa said:

buy one out of argos m8, about 12 quid ,and electric pump 6 quid, put two terminals one from+ and other from- and put a male and female onto them cut off pump, connection and again mate up the two connections get to rally whip oot the wires connect pump and whilst the mattress is blowing up go grab a beer, ferking easy m8,and all for under twenty quid, and packs up real small like;) :cool:
f3f048b3.jpg

and no one there as we all hit a tent for a beer :D
and look at these two chancers they get to use the airbed whilst poor old ferkin me, has to lie in the bit outside the main tent, woe is me,
f3f048b2.jpg

View attachment 150
:D :D :D

BaZa said:

buy one out of argos m8, about 12 quid ,and electric pump 6 quid, put two terminals one from+ and other from- and put a male and female onto them cut off pump, connection and again mate up the two connections get to rally whip oot the wires connect pump and whilst the mattress is blowing up go grab a beer, ferking easy m8,and all for under twenty quid, and packs up real small like
f3f048b3.jpg

and no one there as we all hit a tent for a beer
f3f048b2.jpg

View attachment 150
:D :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back