H-DRCGB ,Baildon 1991

Gypsy

Here is a full version kindly sent by Mr John Hassall .via Andy Kybert. That i uploaded to you tube..
Some great footage from 22 years ago...:wink: The rough track in wasn't a problem either, :wink:

YouTube

Last edited:
Re: H-DRCGB ,Baildon 1991

Recognise a few mate ,but the beards seem the same ..

Brilliant, thanks for that. I was only gonna watch 5 mins, ended up watching the whole thing!!! :D

So Parslow never shut's up..:)... good to see a few old faces, and the track up to the site...

I remember trying to gatecrash the campsite on the moors on my SR500 hardtail back in the day with a few mates, and being told to turn around and "go forth and prosper" by the kindly chaps on gate duty. If only they had know that I would be joining the Harley fold a few years later.

Sent a link to one of our American club members from this era,he was around the same time as Scottie the American club president .Brought back a few memories for him.:wink: This is his reply..

OMG Tony!! I just watched the entire video! Enjoyed every minute!! Saw a lot of old familiar faces, including MY OWN and Scottie and others. That was brilliant!! Thank you so much for pointing this out to me! Hope you sent it to Scottie too. Keep me posted if you find anymore "gems" like this one! Cheers Tony! -Todd

Scottie will be getting the link as well now .....

Last edited:

Sent a link to one of our American club members from this era,he was around the same time as Scottie the American club president .Brought back a few memories for him.:wink: This is his reply..

OMG Tony!! I just watched the entire video! Enjoyed every minute!! Saw a lot of old familiar faces, including MY OWN and Scottie and others. That was brilliant!! Thank you so much for pointing this out to me! Hope you sent it to Scottie too. Keep me posted if you find anymore "gems" like this one! Cheers Tony! -Todd

Thats nice well done Tony for uploading it:D:D:D:D

Great helped calm the onset of cabin fever :439:

cheers mate ,love it, I was there for the first time thirteen years later....with hair...lol

Last edited:

Not heard anything else back from Todd or Scotty yet but you never know ..:)

Still waiting to hear from any others on the video..:smile:

Big Trev, very briefly at 00:09, and Sid from 31:49. He still wears the same shirt now.

Last edited:

Seeing this again I have to explain that this was expected to sell beyond the club and that is why so much of the "bleedin' obvious" is being explained. Also the camera man wasn't the least bit technical so he often points the camera at a different part to what we are talking about. It was quite surprising how many roughty-tufty bikers turned all shy, so I got co-opted to speak about their bikes. What you can't see on the ride out is that the camera's battery and control unit virtually filled my entire right pannier - how much the technology has changed, eh? Rock n Roll Bill (no prizes for guessing which one he was) later emigrated to South Africa (I think?) and a few years back as I was riding to the Vintage & Sportster I needed the bog and turned onto the motorway for the services, where I found him stopping on his way back from a family wedding heading for the airport - small world! By the way, do you find yourselves wondering if the pretty dutch girl is still with her Fat Boy loving partner..?

Back