H-DRCGB Baildon 1991

Re: H-DRCGB Baildon 1991 Good video

Class! When that was video'd I was still a teenager (just) blatting about europe two's up on a CM250 :encouragement: Great memories for those that were there..

How much technology has changed, the ride out was filmed by the passenger of my FLH and the camera sat on his shoulder like a ghetto blaster along with a huge remote unit that sat in my pannier with the lid off. Now all that fits to the side of your helmet. By the way, much of the dialog was aimed towards non-HD folk which is why so much had to be explained (and the cameraman verbally steered to the correct part!).

only just watched this,fcuking brilliant,never seen so many mullets,great footage a real peice of history,and paul with thinner glasses,fantastic

Paul had thinner glasses; the rest had thinner clothes! :highly_amused:

Posted this after i loaded it onto you tube ages ago ,shows how these videos disappear amongst others so quickly ....was not on facebook originally

In fact there is a slideshow and region 17 rally from yesteryear to see if you wish ,press video link under name ..

Last edited:

Be great to re-issue a day in the life too. Being a cassette there can't be many left. I've still got my copy which I put every now and then I think there should be a separate link to them so they are easy to find or else this video will get lost amount the many

I think there should be a separate link to them so they are easy to find or else this video will get lost amount the many

Agreed, I think it is worth keeping up front so I have made it sticky for now.

were trying to get a copy made to show at the presidents meeting.

we;ve looked into getting copies made, i think it would be nice to give every rep a copy which he could lend out to members in his re gion with a deposit.

ps for the person who stole my DVD copy of a year in the life and old indians never die , at the Lakes rally a few years back , words fail me

were trying to get a copy made to show at the presidents meeting.

we;ve looked into getting copies made, i think it would be nice to give every rep a copy which he could lend out to members in his re gion with a deposit.

ps for the person who stole my DVD copy of a year in the life and old indians never die , at the Lakes rally a few years back , words fail me

Hippy

I can download it from Youtube and convert to an mp4 that will play on any pc. I could then send it to you.

Would that help?

Last edited:

Ive looked into it or should i say i got Paul to look into it about re issuing, no oner knows who owns the rights to the DVD, i got a copy made of mine and i lent it to new Lakes members, sadly i toook my copy along with old indians never die to the Lakes rally and someone stole them.

That would be great Tom you8 mean on a memory stick , i lover watching our club vid, yes some of the bikes have changed some members apart from me look a lot older but what i;am truly happy to say is that the club has kept it Ethos, we;ve evolved , we;ve had no revolution, what we did back thenm we still do today its just been tweeked a bit

Back