H-DRCGB region 17,Rally and Bike show 1995

Gypsy

Had to convert this from VHS to movie format hope the quality is ok.
Have shortened it a bit for ease of loading..will be in 4 parts
1995 region 17 Rally and Indoor bike show, approximately 140 attended with others going on the Saturday for the bike show.sponsored by Ago's bike shop Cornwall. Some further information on this in history section..

Part 1
Region 17 Rally and bike show 1995 - YouTube

Region 17 Rally and Bike show 1995 part2 - YouTube

Region 17 Rally and Bike show 1995 part 3 - YouTube

Region 17 rally and bike show ,1995 PART4 - YouTube

Last edited:
Re: H-DRCGB region 17,Rally and Bike show 1995

Morning Tony, that is excellent quality. Only had a quick look as we are shooting out the door, but the picture quality and sound is excellent. Sometimes the conversions do not go as planned. :)

Cheers Hal ,other parts will be up soon .Stay lucky and happy new year mate..

Very good, Tony. Lots to talk about in those clips....!

Plenty remember the Show but not many say anything not on here anyway. :)

One of my early rallies, great times. The rally on the beach must have been a year or two before that, some peeps still about and in the club.
Several Essex peeps on there, and a few East London + others I recognise, names can be a problem though. LOL
Anyone know who recorded it?

Maybe wrong but I think that video is from 96. Only as I took part in the first sheppy rally. There were no showers, the main bike up on the stand was a blue and yellow shovel chop, we had a huge bonfire on the beach also in part 3 the owner of the then crescent club. Says it's nice to have the club back again for a second year and this show is bigger and better than last.. Only saying

Maybe wrong but I think that video is from 96. Only as I took part in the first sheppy rally. There were no showers, the main bike up on the stand was a blue and yellow shovel chop, we had a huge bonfire on the beach also in part 3 the owner of the then crescent club. Says it's nice to have the club back again for a second year and this show is bigger and better than last.. Only saying

Was the Rally on the beach the first one?

Pretty sure it was, i was at the bonfire on the beach one. I was on leave at the time. I remember them interviewing guys for a day in the life, and I was overseas most of 96. Like I said I wasnt 100% but I'm sure there was only 2 crescent gigs and club owners interview in part 3 of above welcomes the club back. And I wasn't at that show that's shown above.

From what I remember the weather was great everyone dumped their lids to ride back to site, the best in show went to the blue and yellow shovel chop, Tony James' bright yellow trike was in next to the stage, I remember Harleys comet blue sportster. My mate Greg had his mobile van tattoo studio on site. Rob short got his shovel ( I think ) stuck on the beach. Funny on the sat evening my mate and fellow member had his Amf 125 stolen from his flat down the road and the theives road down the beach into myself and Bob Pal. Ouch hehe.

From what I remember the weather was great everyone dumped their lids to ride back to site, the best in show went to the blue and yellow shovel chop, Tony James' bright yellow trike was in next to the stage, I remember Harleys comet blue sportster. My mate Greg had his mobile van tattoo studio on site. Rob short got his shovel ( I think ) stuck on the beach. Funny on the sat evening my mate and fellow member had his Amf 125 stolen from his flat down the road and the theives road down the beach into myself and Bob Pal. Ouch hehe.

The first one I went to, the band played in a marquee on the beach, the bar was in another marquee, and it was kin bloody cold at night, we ended up in a pub in the town.I don't remember the bonfire though.

Yes Trev, the band had an open fronted marquee and as it got colder more people drifted away until I was stood in front of them on my own, so they just played requests for me and practise numbers for themselves.

Thanks for your memories adds something to the video ..:wink:

Back