Harley-Davidson Nightster

Yes, you could get a softail standard for not much more. But I get the impression that Harley have engineered a lot of fun factor into the Nightster. Was dubious when I first saw the engine, getting to like it's ugliness now.

The only real thing against it is ....the price
Sorry, 11 minutes in - 13k, for an entry level Harley!! What youngster is gonna pay that.
When you could but a few years ago get a Street for under 7!!
HD, you're gonna have to price it at the same level (or lower) of similar jap machinery, if you hope to sell in large numbers.
Don't forget the old Sportster was 50% of MoCo production.

There has been some peculiar non starting issue for some people. On some bikes the electronic module has been changed in the handlebar controls and there has been a software update. I don't know if that fully resolved the issue.

It is odd that all manner of stuff is visible on the left hand side and not under covers. On custom version a company put together they made a cover around the back of the radiator.

Every new bike that comes out is always too expansive. It might be true but HD does have the option to add more of the Sportster S features.

It just ain’t a Harley……and don’t worry about the price of any new Harley there’s plenty of second hand bikes out there so just ditch these UGLY things

I can't get past it's ugly side . Looks like industrial plumbing. I got into Harleys for the classic v twin characteristics and the sound. I just love the character of the bikes. This just seems like any of the UJM 's that have been out there. From what I gather their not all that big a seller, likely down to price. Too expensive for the younger generation.

Back