Harley-davidson services

billytwobags

Club Member
I am thinking of relocating to the North East. Is there any independent mechanics for spares and repairs. I know there's the harley-davidson dealership. But any others cheers Keith

Hello from Melbourne, Australia. Go to Twin Cities in Jarrow. Good guys, been around 20+ years. See other mentions on this forum.
They're on the Bede Industrial Estate, Lindisfarne Road, Jarrow NE32 3HG. Phone 0191 430 0060

Fair dinkum canny local knowledge, why aye..... (confession: I used to live in Whitley Bay ) ;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hello from Melbourne, Australia. Go to Twin Cities in Jarrow. Good guys, been around 20+ years. See other mentions on this forum.
They're on the Bede Industrial Estate, Lindisfarne Road, Jarrow NE32 3HG. Phone 0191 430 0060

Fair dinkum canny local knowledge, why aye..... (confession: I used to live in Whitley Bay ) ;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i will second that, Steve at Twin City is the place to go over in the North East he can build a Harley blind folded top man with top service, he made my CVO springer into the fastest Harley i have ever rode

I was in Region 3 for a while then moved down from new Marske east Cleveland to Somerset 9 years ago. So looking forward to being back up North

Yes it normally a lot warmer and normally no ice or snow we are on the Devon boarder so lovely but it's time to move

Back