Has anyone tried a cafe solo seat?

T

Tezza

Hiya,
I'm thinking about going down the route of putting a caf? solo seat on the bike. Has anyone done this? Can you direct me to a website showing the conversion already done etc.
thanks,
Tezza

Re: Has anyone tried a cafe solo seat?

Hi Tezza I'm going the cafe race route with my XG I've sourced some rear sets and seat, but the seats work out at about ?750.00 with package and duties. you could try "complete cafe racer" a British company that do seats,clip on's etc.

Chris Stevens (Frag).

Thanks Chris, Coo bit OTT ?750
I've looked at Leathermen saddles in the US Which absolutely are the biz' Forgot all about duties tho' thanks. Probably saved me from "sorry your cards been declined".
HARLEYS (no relationship to H.D). shop in Blackpool seem to have most things and lots cheaper than going down the buying from H.D. route. I will look at CCR tho' see what goodies I can find. Thanks again,
Good hunting for bits for yours,
Tezza

No worries :) I've made a new belt drive cover and am working on a front sprocket cover as I think HD's plastic is hideous, I'm thinking of doing a few sets plus I'm developing a rack as well....I'll be posting photo's of them.

Frag.

Terry, thanks for the lead mate, I'll give street-forums a butchers tomorrow,
Terry

Steve, hadn't thought of changing the foam n such. Lots of people do this, but it never entered me swede, more food for thought.....
Foundation Garments mmmmm, takes me back to the 60's when the sap was rising and a young man's fancy often turned to the Grattans Catalogue.... the amount of times I had to peel the pages open with a fish knife....before me old lass gave the 'logue back to the next door neighbour....lol
cheers mate,
Terry

Back