I have done a system restore
Hopefully this has got rid of the
Problem.

But any advice & help would still be
Appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Re: Help computer locked by scam ransomware

Hold tight and wait for Rodger don't download anything from internet that offers you a fix.

What's the status now Dave? if you just did a system recovery, it probably won't help. If it hasn't, then it's nasty, so let me know.

Start a request for help here
Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal
PM me when you've done it or better still drop me a text - phone in the 'Quin. I'll get someone to sort for you.

I'm out and about today in a land so primitive that the locals live in pyjama bottoms covered in sheep and eat sausage 3 times a day, so can't do it myself, but I know a man who can.

Just to forewarn you, some of these ransomware malware encrypt the data so well that it may not be possible to get it back.

I know someone who had this problem!! The police thing is quite easy to get rid of, but it's what put it there in the first place that's a barsteward to fix. The pooter expert that fixed mine, kept yacking about summat called ROOT, if that's of any help. It is recoverable, but you'll need a damn good chap to do it. I'm lucky, I have one.

Had this a few times , start in safe mode with internet , down load spam ware removal / anti spyware ,run program . just a foot note do you have an e mail address for this site , if you do send them a (bat file) that will fuck up these fraudsters pc's.

Had this a few times , start in safe mode with internet , down load spam ware removal / anti spyware ,run program . just a foot note do you have an e mail address for this site , if you do send them a (bat file) that will fuck up these fraudsters pc's.
Maybe, maybe not. There's three distinct varieties of these. The first says it's encrypted your files but just locks your PC, The second locks and encrypts all you doc, txt, jpg etc. Harder but I can remove it. The third encrypts, loads a kernel mode driver that prevents safemode startup amongst other things. It also encrypts your files and will delete or corrupt them after three days.

Go to a professional on this like I recommended, taking amateur advice may work or may screw up your data,

Hi Everybody.

Thanks for the replies.

Everything seems OK.

Roger I'll click on that link and after going through it
I'll send you a text.

LiquidTension, will sort you. he's trained for two years and he's supervised by one of the best malware professionals in the business.
Fingers crossed

Back