Hi All

Duckman-Si

Club Member
Hi everyone,

I've been a member of the club for alomst a year now but, due to some personal reasons, haven't met up with anyone from any regions.
It seems that this region (24) is my nearest, as i am in Reading but, there doesn't seem to be much activity?
Is there a face book page for the region? as i would like to make some new friends in the area.

Thanks.

Si.

Hello Si,
Yes, we at region 24 are your closest, we do have a fb page H-DRCGB R24 - Three County Borders, we meet on the 1st Sunday of the month at the Iron Bull Roadhouse, RG24 7BB and would be pleased to see you there.

Barb

Reactions: PMK
Hi everyone,

I've been a member of the club for alomst a year now but, due to some personal reasons, haven't met up with anyone from any regions.
It seems that this region (24) is my nearest, as i am in Reading but, there doesn't seem to be much activity?
Is there a face book page for the region? as i would like to make some new friends in the area.

Thanks.

Si.
The Region 24 monthly meeting has changed to the first Wednesday of the month at The Iron Bull Road House. Basingstoke. RG24 7BB

Welcome Si - would be great to see you at our next monthly meeting at Iron Bull Roadhouse on Wednesday 6th September 6:30 onwards 😊

Back