Hit up the ass AGAIN

B

BingoDakota

Was coming home the other night and a nutter thought I was driving too slow, so he drove less than a foot behind my tail light along some windy roads in the frucking rain. Country roads, very narrow, cant stop or pull over (big ditches either side of road). Coming to the top of a hill I have no option but to try to slow down and... SMASH. Crunch. Tinkle tinkle.

I should start charging people; my butt must be extraordinarily attractive to other arseholes.

Re: Hit up the ass AGAIN

Oh yes and ... when the police arrive they tell me has no MOT and no insurance,

T .....W.....A......T

You are a far more tolerant man than me, my friend......

Hi Banquo, I all ready put the bike back together (just meant fabricating up a new back end like I did before after the crane hit me up the bum. Looks good too if I do say so myself. I had a spare set of indicators and managed to flatten out the number plate again (Ill renew that when the MOT comes round in October).

On the bright side, he's coming round on Saturday to pay me 1,671pounds and 34p

Beers are on me I guess

Cybertec, I was so pissed off I couldnt speak...I went and sat as far away from him as I could till the police came because I itched to give him a smack.

For a really good/bad rear shunt, check out this weeks MCN..
the cars riding PILLION:eek: :eek:

( now how long before Baza get a piccy of it on here, I wonder:rolleyes: )

sKorch said:
For a really good/bad rear shunt, check out this weeks MCN..
I read it - I've never seen a car mount a bike and stay there before. :rolleyes: Luckily, our rider was a survivor...

Back