Hogparts

spakey

Club Member
Anyone ordered from Hogparts recently?
I've had an order in for over ten days, the web site says it's at 'Payment Aporoved' which is the first step and hasn't made any further progress. I've tried calling them all day today, just get an answer service saying they are very busy and try later ☹️

I bought an exhaust from them a couple of weeks ago and everything went smoothly.

I had something about a month ago, they sent it overnight. However it was 8 days from ordering to being sent (I ordered on a Friday PM so may not have been started till the Monday).

I bought a shovel throttle cable last week. Arrived in 3 days. Always had good service from them

Used them a couple of times and no issues, however they are busy and are very slow to respond to emails.

Anyone ordered from Hogparts recently?
I've had an order in for over ten days, the web site says it's at 'Payment Aporoved' which is the first step and hasn't made any further progress. I've tried calling them all day today, just get an answer service saying they are very busy and try later ☹️

They’ve got a poor reputation for answering the phone and responding to e mails, which they’ve publicly acknowledged is a problem on social media, but don’t seem to be bothered about resolving. A lot of the stock that they advertise as being in stock on their website, isn’t actually stock that they physically hold in stock at their premises, its parts that are in stock at the central distribution centres for Zodiac and Motorcycle Storehouse. When you order parts that Hog Parts will be sourcing from either of these distributors, the order is forwarded to the relevant parts wholesaler, who in then sends the part to Hog Parts to forward to the customer.

Its a cost effective way for aftermarket parts suppliers to be able to advertise a large selection of “available” parts, but the physical process of getting the parts from Europe and into UK means the lead times for delivery of “in stock” items can be protracted due to the potential for customs and courier delays.

If the part being purchased is coming from either of these distributors, it usually creates a delay of 10 to 14 days before the part is sent out by Hog Parts, but they won’t bother to tell you this, or keep you informed of when you will receive your order.

Last edited:
They’ve got a poor reputation for answering the phone and responding to e mails, which they’ve publicly acknowledged is a problem on social media, but don’t seem to be bothered about resolving. A lot of the stock that they advertise as being in stock on their website, isn’t actually stock that they physically hold in stock at their premises, its parts that are in stock at the central distribution centres for Zodiac and Motorcycle Storehouse. When you order parts that Hog Parts will be sourcing from either of these distributors, the order is forwarded to the relevant parts wholesaler, who in then sends the part to Hog Parts to forward to the customer.

Its a cost effective way for aftermarket parts suppliers to be able to advertise a large selection of “available” parts, but the physical process of getting the parts from Europe and into UK means the lead times for delivery of “in stock” items can be protracted due to the potential for customs and courier delays.

If the part being purchased is coming from either of these distributors, it usually creates a delay of 10 to 14 days before the part is sent out by Hog Parts, but they won’t bother to tell you this, or keep you informed of when you will receive your order.
This is also the system used by many sellers on ebay, just because their listing says "in stock" or "X amount available" doesn't mean the seller physically has the items.

I've used Hogparts a fair few times and been OK, I like getting the little packets of Haribo sweets too, but also had the same experience that Mark Hammond describes above with a 10 to 14 day delay in getting the part.
I've also used ARH Customs too again mostly quick dispatch but had similar delays too, they tend to have better communication and let you know upfront with longer lead times!

P.S. I think no one can afford to hold a vast a mount of varied stock these days that doesn't have a quick turn around, it's the same model H-D dealers use, with most holding a very limited amount but if in the warehouse can get it in within a day or so.
I suspect even Warrs don't hold the same sort of stock levels they used to these days!

Last edited:
I have used them twice in recent weeks and both times the orders were sent within a couple of days of payment being made. The service is not Amazon quick but I have always found them helpful. As has been said above they either carry the stock or seem to know where to get it! Plus what they sell is quality too.

Used them a couple of times everything arrived but one order required and email. Not sure if he's a one man band that's why sometimes things take a bit longer

used them a lot , last time thought the item I ordered that was listed in stock didnt arrive, I called and messaged and was told it was stuck at customs ,had no communication from them after , I ended up having to request a refund through paypal.
I now mainly buy from Motorcycle storehouse through Moto superstore.

Part arrived on Friday while I was at the Drovers, 14 days after order (supposed to be 3 day delivery). I actually cancelled the order on day 10 by email as it had made no progress on their system. Also tried for 2 days to speak to customer service without success.

Back