Hogparts

Probably too busy getting orders sorted and dispatched to piss about looking at email and picking up the phone.

Probably too busy getting orders sorted and dispatched to piss about looking at email and picking up the phone.
Thats exactly the response that Hog Parts continually puts out on social media when the somewhat regular posts appear asking if they are still in business and questioning why they never answer questions about delayed orders. Once you realise that they don’t actually hold the stock that in most cases they show as “in stock” on their website, its easier to understand why delivery times of 10 to 14 days are commonplace.

ARH also do this now with pretty much everything.
One of the few places where in stock seems to mean exactly that! is W&W in Germany.
But then of course you have to pay import duty and VAT and they have a minimum order value of € 165 as well.

However they will at least sell to you at VAT free prices so you only end up paying VAT once plus any duty on receipt and they respond very quickly to queries.

I find ordering from ' motorcycle storehouse' through ' moto superstore' to be the best option.
have been able to get most of my shovel bits from them, including a plunger post..

Hodgie is Spot On!
I've called in a few times and he's constantly, constantly flat out busy.
I'd imagine his stocks are immense, but obviously can't and doesn't have everything to hand.
But what an awesomely knowledgeable guy he is too.
It's always Hogparts for me!
Titch

I’ve had mostly good service from them, apart from one shipment that they sent to the wrong customer, but it was all sorted out within 10 days or so. My only gripe is the £6.95 p&p for anything which I think they openly said they profit from…

my experience has been positive.
ordered varying parts from them over the years, i do check to see if it states 'available' or whatever it is?
even if that is actually misleading?
always turned up in reasonable time.
have had queries answered within a week for sure about parts in stock.

anyway, slight derailment.
has anyone used cutom-cruisers out derby way?
they seem to deal with all the third-party tat suppliers.
i'm looking for a 'zodiac' distributor?

everyone seesm to do fag-specialities, mc-shithouse, VBin etc etc.
not so much zodicrap?

Back