Informing insurance company

Menace

If you have had, or are waiting for a heart bypass operation

do you need to inform your insurance provider ? Thanks.

Re: Informing insurance company

I would say only if your consultant (etc) has advised you to do that.

If they have not asked you to do that or suggested you stop driving or surrender your licence then I think it's up to you to judge if you are fit enough to drive.

Not for a Bypass unless your consultant says so, or your specific condition is notifiable. See list here

I would say only if your consultant (etc) has advised you to do that.

If they have not asked you to do that or suggested you stop driving or surrender your licence then I think it's up to you to judge if you are fit enough to drive.
As Nick says But remember you make a true statement about your Heath when you apply for insurance.
Not to inform them could invalid your Policy.
I would read your policy facts first.

Think of it as being like flu without running eyes and coughing. You need to enjoy yourself as much as you can.

Not for a Bypass unless your consultant says so, or your specific condition is notifiable. See list here

That's one hell of a list. I am going to have to look some of these up in the dictionary. I feel a bout of hypercobdria coming on.

That's one hell of a list. I am going to have to look some of these up in the dictionary. I feel a bout of hypercobdria coming on.

The mind boggles at 'Burr Hole Surgery' ......

Anxiety is on the list, does that mean you have to surrender your license if your daughter starts dating?

Back