Inportant regional meeting announcment

G

Glenn G

Hi Yorkies

We are now allowed by law to hold Regional meetings. After discussions with our club committee and the venue The Riverside Farm.
The upstairs meeting room is available on the first tuesday of the month for our sole us.
A maximum of 30 attendee's by law
The Riverside has conducted a Risk Assessment of the whole premises.
A register of attendees for track and trace will be taken
Hand sanitiser will be provided
Personal masks are advised by the committee
The function room is big enough to meet and maintain social distancing
Fully paid up members only permitted for the time being.
The Riverside has developed an app to order drinks and food.
If you are dining prior to the meeting its advisable to book a table.
If you have health issues or are shielding then you. need to consider this before attending.
If you feel unwell or have symptoms of covid then do not attend for everyones sake.
The first meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 1st of September 2020 at 8pm.
If you feel comfortable with the above then it. would be great to see you, if you wish to discuss anything please feel free to call or PM me.

Take care all

Glenn

Rep Yorkshire

Re: Inportant regional meeting announcment

Hi Yorkies

We are now allowed by law to hold Regional meetings. After discussions with our club committee and the venue The Riverside Farm.
The upstairs meeting room is available on the first tuesday of the month for our sole us.
A maximum of 30 attendee's by law
The Riverside has conducted a Risk Assessment of the whole premises.
A register of attendees for track and trace will be taken
Hand sanitiser will be provided
Personal masks are advised by the committee
The function room is big enough to meet and maintain social distancing
Fully paid up members only permitted for the time being.
The Riverside has developed an app to order drinks and food.
If you are dining prior to the meeting its advisable to book a table.
If you have health issues or are shielding then you. need to consider this before attending.
If you feel unwell or have symptoms of covid then do not attend for everyones sake.
The first meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 1st of September 2020 at 8pm.
If you feel comfortable with the above then it. would be great to see you, if you wish to discuss anything please feel free to call or PM me.

Take care all

Glenn

Rep Yorkshire
"By law"?

Which law is this, I wonder?

I do wonder whether the club is taking the government propaganda far too seriously?

What next?

By law the club requires everyone to install quiet pipes?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think Glenn is referring to the lifting of restrictions imposed by the Corona Virus Act 2020 which now allows indoor gatherings in England.

If you have a couple of hours spare the Act is available here. https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/contents

The Club has to take the Government rules (you say propaganda) seriously as we have a duty of care to protect all our members, some of which are in the extremely vulnerable group.

Just checking, is it still ok to meet with up to 30 people or has this changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Simon
As I understand it 30 people can meet indoors for. a function/wedding etc.The venue we use imposes a strict limit of 30.my eldest was getting married last march with a guest list of nudging a 100, postponed twice now due to covid, were now set for December with a current limit of 30. less people to take the piss out of my speech.

Thanks, that is I thought bit better to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back