Insurance for stage two

Jim

Club Member
Hi, getting a stage two done on the bike once the exhaust clears customs, any recommendations for insurance,filled out quote at Carol Nash putting down changes for air filter, uprated cam and exhaust, wouldn't quote online. I'm with them at the minute but didn't realise they had a dedicated harley insurance page.
Cheers.

Hi, getting a stage two done on the bike once the exhaust clears customs, any recommendations for insurance,filled out quote at Carol Nash putting down changes for air filter, uprated cam and exhaust, wouldn't quote online. I'm with them at the minute but didn't realise they had a dedicated harley insurance page.
Cheers.
Be aware that in my experience Carole Nash usually quotes cheaper for the same cover than HD insurance by Carole Nash. Others have found the opposite so worth trying both. I'd imagine a stage 2 (if you declare everything) is going to rule you out of most comparison sites.

Be aware that in my experience Carole Nash usually quotes cheaper for the same cover than HD insurance by Carole Nash. Others have found the opposite so worth trying both. I'd imagine a stage 2 (if you declare everything) is going to rule you out of most comparison sites.
Will do or as other poster said may try bike sure as well.

Jim stage 1 and 2 make no difference to your insurance its when you go to stage 3+ you need to notify them and that came form harley davidson insurance ( c nash) ...

Jim stage 1 and 2 make no difference to your insurance its when you go to stage 3+ you need to notify them and that came form harley davidson insurance ( c nash) ...
Oh right, didn't realise that as there was drop downs for the likes of cam etc, but that would be a bonus, I'll take another look, cheers.

Definitely speak to BikeSure, they were a great help going through all my mods & of course got club discount

Reactions: Jim
Back