Internet Service Provider

Stuarty

Due to continuing probs with Wanadoo (intermittent loss of connection) I am looking for a new broadband ISP.

Who do you recommend?:)

Re: Internet Service Provider

Stuarty good luck in your choice...
BTW I am with these below..So keep looking mate good luck.

marketingspot_shit6.gif

BaZa said:
Stuarty good luck in your choice...
BTW I am with these below..So keep looking mate good luck.

marketingspot_shit6.gif

I left AOL to go to Wanadoo. In my experience they are as bad as each other.:(

I use Tiscali - haven't had any problems.

Got Cable in your area?
I am with Blueyonder .Excellent service .Have obviously had the occasional hiccup but nothing major . Been with them for a good few years now.Definitely a thumbs up

I've also been with Tiscali for a couple of years now - no problems so far, and they do quite good deals on your phone calls as well.

Before that was with ntl (dial-up, not cable) - fine when it was working, but when it wasn't (often), they didn't want to know. Customer service is non-existent. Don't even think about it, unless you're in a cable area - in which case a super fast connection may be worth the aggro.

Im with NTL, as far as they are the ISP, thats as far as it goes. all I used their system disc for was to obtain the modem driver.
I dont access the internet using any of their sites I just put say msn/uk as my home page, and using a logitec keyboard the forum is one of the programed keys.
aol? pmsl, I gave up potty training a long time ago, and certainly dont need a nanny invading my computer as america on line does.

We have been with Tiscali for years dial up then broadband - never had a problem, any faults are fixed quick and service is fast.

Buddy

I'm with BT and have never had any problems. Bit pricey but their cheaper package won't support Macs :(.

Just had a problem resolved with Demon but I can't recommend their customer service, it took ages and loads of phone calls to sort out. Now it's sorted I'll stick with them but next year I'll probably check out the alternatives.

Back