IOM Update

B

boogiefool

Some more details from Our Man On The Island.

If we can decide what we want in the way of accomodation:
traditional camping, village hall (dorm style using a sleeping bag with some cooking facilities) or B & B, we can start making some firm arrangements.

The only responses for a date to go is the 8th Sept although that is ?30 more expensive than the following weekend.

Depending on numbers Dave will either arrange a pub crawl, a band, fishing,shooting...etc just need to get some suggestions.

At the moment we're going with a tour of the TT circuit on Saturday with something happening in the evening (depending on numbers).

It might be worth putting it in the 'Quinn to see if we can boost numbers.

Re: IOM Update

Personally I'd prefer B&B accomodation and if you choose to go the week after the 8th then I'll have to dip out as I have gigs that weekend :(

But I'll go with the majority :cool:

Kendo :)

The 8th suits several of us so far, so we'll start looking at B & B vacancies.

Boogie,
I was thinking of going down to the Essez Poker run this year, but the Isle of Man would be a nice alternative. Depends what time the ferry is and where from on the 8th Sept. I definitely have to work but could get away late afternoon.

I'd be up for the B&B idea too.

Rod Bod

Rod Bod said:
Boogie,
I was thinking of going down to the Essez Poker run this year, but the Isle of Man would be a nice alternative. Depends what time the ferry is and where from on the 8th Sept. I definitely have to work but could get away late afternoon.

I'd be up for the B&B idea too.

Rod Bod
The SeaCat is from Liverpool at 18:30.

boogiefool said:
The 8th suits several of us so far, so we'll start looking at B & B vacancies.

That's what you always doing sleeping in a B & B you're not a cammping man :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Harry

MacHarry said:
That's what you always doing sleeping in a B & B you're not a cammping man :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Harry

He's camp enough Harry, he doesn't need a tent ;) :rolleyes: :D :D :D

I'm camp enough Harry!:eek::D:D:D.....apparently!:D

But I wouldn't say no to a nice warm B & B.

well thats me out :(
i have something planned for the weekend 8th september already,tickets paid for and plans arranged for months so carnt make it.
off with sis in law to a concert in leeds that weekend :rolleyes:
sorry guys tho hope you enjoy the weekend:cool:

maybe next year now ;)

devil-uk said:
well thats me out :(
i have something planned for the weekend 8th september already,tickets paid for and plans arranged for months so carnt make it.
off with sis in law to a concert in leeds that weekend :rolleyes:
sorry guys tho hope you enjoy the weekend:cool:

maybe next year now ;)

Thought you said that was the week before??

nope m8 is weekend the 8th/9th september :(
unless can get someone else to go with her i.e her b/f then is off for me .

see what can sort out :D :D

Back