is there still a live region 23

FATBOYPHILL68

Club Member
Hello folks, am looking at getting another Harley Davidson, ive never let my HOG and Harley great Britain membership lapse, always loved the Harley way of life, when i get another SOON, is the Lincolnshire region still live , up and running, as there doesnt seem to be much going on..best wishes to all..Phill

Hi Phill

The region is still live and the monthly meet still happens. So trundle along and say hello

Hello folks, am looking at getting another Harley Davidson, ive never let my HOG and Harley great Britain membership lapse, always loved the Harley way of life, when i get another SOON, is the Lincolnshire region still live , up and running, as there doesnt seem to be much going on..best wishes to all..

Hello folks, am looking at getting another Harley Davidson, ive never let my HOG and Harley great Britain membership lapse, always loved the Harley way of life, when i get another SOON, is the Lincolnshire region still live , up and running, as there doesnt seem to be much going on..best wishes to all..Phill

Monthly meet is first Tuesday of the month at The Royal Oak, Scopwick at 7.00 pm onwards. If you do Facebook, they have a Facebook group which appears to be a bit more active than posting here on the forum. You’ll need to search on Facebook using the group name as shown in the image below.

IMG_7063.jpeg

Hi Phill, As you are a paid up member I've changed your profile to 'Club Member'.
This will give you full access to the forum, including the club shop.

Back