Jon & Lizzie back?

H

Harleychic

Let us know when you both get back an well gofor a ride, havent seen Dave an Lisa for ages, so I can give them a call too. Hope it wasnt too wet at the weekend, I meant to check the weather on Fri!! See you soon, thanks again forthe underlay. :smile:

Re: Jon & Lizzie back?

Hi Sue, we got back this evening about 7. Work tomorrow :frown: Music was cool but hell the mud was something else, Ill show you the photies- glad I took the jeep, even had to tow one of the recovery vehicles out when it got stuck! Went and stayed at Haydns in Chippenham (HDRCGB member) on Sunday cos I got Delhi belly, aint this club wonderful- lovely people all over the country all ready to help out (and not forgetting Bev and Trev who took Lizzie out in the evening as I lay there dying) :) Then we spent a few days down in Somerset in a real English backwater. We camped at Abbey Farm in Muchenley between Huish Episcopi and Kingsbury Episcopi- jeez even the place names give you some idea of how different the place is going to be- beautiful old buildings, friendly people, cheap camping, good local cider and truly splendid pubs- and I made an amazing recovery. There are not many stomach bugs that can survive proper scrumpy :D- must go back some time soon. Im up for a ride out anytime the opportunity arises. Tomorrow night I will probably ride to the Whistlestop Cafe in Rhuddlan- its a bit short notice but I can meet you anywhere between Caerwys and Corwen. But any other time is fine too. Lookin forward to seeing you and the Mogster, we have to notch up some serious mileage to make up for a crap Summer. PS. Dont have any numbers for Dave and Lisa, do they ever come on-site?

Hi hun, glad you had good time,despite the mud! Sorry you were ill,but sounds like you had a quickrecovery!:wink:Dave an Lisa come on as dth17 soperhaps you can pm them?Mog has new client tonight in Mold,but were definatly up for a ride outnext week. Spoke to David (Birkenhead)last night an we havent seen them forages so thought we could ride over theirway for the meeting on Tues, what do you think?

Spoke to David (Birkenhead) last night an we havent seen them for ages so thought we could ride over their way for the meeting on Tues, what do you think?
You wanna ride over to Birkenhead from N Wales- for a ride out? :eek:wws:

Coals to Newcastle hun. Everyone else is riding out to N Wales and you want to ride the other way- bonkers conkers :169B9ADF431545348BC

Hey u lot, count us in Newsflash "WEVE DONE IT, WEVE JOINED FOLKS":D:D:D:D not before time right Keep us posted about ride out next week:60277EB7B04744289C0

"WEVE DONE IT, WEVE JOINED FOLKS":D:D:D:D
Croeso D&L, now you are in, take half a dozen anadin and visit the club section- Welcome to the Borg u will be assimilated :character00129: Njoy the ride to Scouseville, Ill be stickin hot needles in my nads, much more fun :169B9ADF431545348BC

Back